BY EVERY STRAND

Repairs Damage Caused By Heat, Adds Body And Shine, Rehydrates Dry Hair, For All Hair Types see more...

Lidia R.
Bronx New York
This mask is excellent, does not leave my hair greasy, moisturizes and above all my hair likes, I have used it alone and mixed with another, its formula is based on coconut and shea butter which stimulates growth and gives a Unique brightness, I recommend it to those who have dryness problems due to heat abuse.
Symone S.
I used this last night. It left me hair sooooooo soft. The softest it has been in a long time. It is thick and heavy (just what my 4a/3c hair needs in this drying winter weather). I want to use it 2 more times before I make a complete judgement- so 4 stars for now.
Tatyana C.
immaa keep it đź’Żfirst off this product is very thick and i like that also it smells SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD YALL OMG.. BUT i dnt use it by it self becus its very bad at detangling my hair...but I like to mix this product with my protective mega growth deep condition....talking bout making my curls pop ....love this product
Rena W.
Doral, FL
I literally have this marque in my hair right now it's the bomb smells good and I got some definition. My hair feels really soft right now. gonna try it out 2 more times then give another update. this is actually the 2nd product I'm trying from this line it's a đź‘Ť for me
update: this product is still amazing
Elaine S.
Lo amo! Su olor, su textura, el resultado que obtienes y el precio. Maravillosa, vale la pena. Mi cabello es delgado y quebradizo, tratado quĂ­micamente, me lo deja muy bonito.
CassiOpeia S.
This shampoo was a gift my husband and it was a joy to me to my beloved husband and beautiful new hair shampoo my hair was very very love this shampoo
Yajhayra M.
Miami Shores, FL
Can I leave this product in my hair and wash out next day?