BY EVERY STRAND

For curly, wavy and kinky hair for chemically treated hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
This product is very thick & moisturizing' nice smell ' this Keratin treatment is great for dry hair & color treated hair ' I will definitely buy again!
Lianne B.
Panama
For the price of this I really thought this wasn't going to work. How mistaken I was. I applied it and then blowdried my hair to make it damp instead of just-out-of-the-shower wet and just before going to the salon, I removed it and when I had my hair ironed it was amazing. Truly. Would use forever
kristina s.
Tottenham , ON
I love Opi nail polish and I am looking for a new product to use. Is the colour true to its texture, or do I need to put more than 2 coats. Another question I have is easy to apply, as well as is it easy to chip from the nail? If i purchase it i will not be the only one using it, so I need to know if its worth the pruchase?
Raghdah A.
Jeddah
Its good but not that much
I didn’t like it its make my hair look oily I can’t say that its not good.
Jessica C.
Tonopah
Where do I get this?
Yeskleiry T.
How well does this straighten your hair or keep it frizz free?
Maria A.