BY EVERY MAN JACK

This Light, Non-Greasy Formula Will Deeply Hydrate And Help Heal Dry Or Razor-Irritated Skin, All While Protecting You From The Sun's Damaging Rays. Made For Sensitive Skin Fragrance Free Made In Usa see more...

Desiree g.
I bought the every man jack face lotion for my husband who works out side all day. He was constantly getting sun to the face so I wanted something to keep him moisturized. He wasn't very excited to put lotion on his face, but after the first time he realized this doesn't leave him feeling greasy, shiny or smelling like a walking perfume store! Needless to say, he loves it! It has an extra bonus of spf 15, helps give him protection without any extra steps! Very inexpensive!
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
This is one of my favorite lotions. It is not greasy at all. I like that it is unscented. It's hard to find this product where I live so when I do come across it I make sure it lasts a long time. I prefer to use this as an after shave lotion as well.
Dyanna B.
Rochester, WA
I buy this for my boyfriend and he loves it! It's it too oily like some sunscreens, yet provides excellent coverage. It is a reasonable price, purchased at Target. Love this product and will continue to buy!
Brooke J.
Flagstaff, AZ
This stuff really does the trick! Highly recommended! Protected me from a sunburn all summer!