BY EVERY MAN JACK

Hydrating Formula Your best bet. Will using this get me a raise? Absolutely. If you re talking about facial hair. This rich, low-foam formula softens and preps your skin and beard for a more comfortable shave. Won t dry out skin or clog pores, either. Made for sensitive skin. What s in it? Squa-what? Squalane, derived from wheat germ, lubricates and softens; marine extracts hydrate; aloe soothes and heals; and a light fragrance refreshes. dermatologist approved dye free paraben free not tested on animals ; see more...

Stacy A.
Medina, OH
I bought this for my husband to try because he tends to get razor burn easily. He really likes the texture but wasn't a fan of the scent.
Miriam S.
My husband is in love with this plus their entire line! He says this makes it easier for him to shave and it leaves his face soft!
Lauren C.
My fiancé loves this product. He has oily skin and it is quick to breakout with any product on it, but this doesn't bother him.
Sondra S.
My husband used this cream and his face always feels and smells so good. This is also a cruelty free brand 🐰💋
Natasha C.
My husband uses this and loves it. It makes his skin smooth and soft with minimal razor burn.
priscilla J.
Orrum, NC
This product is the best. It is guaranteed to do what it said it suppose to do.
desiree R.
San Gabriel, CA
One day I was walking through Target, and I saw this brand. My boyfriend had recently complained that his face is irritated from shaving. I asked what he used to shave with, and he mentioned some no name brand cream. So while I was at Target I bought this. He used it , and needless to say, he LOVED it. He continues to buy it when he runs out. Great product, great find, great buy!!
Sierra T.
Got this for the hubby with real sensitive skin, not sure if he will ever admit to noticing a difference but his face has admitted it. Less iratation after every shave so to me, it's worked. Alright for the price but I can find a better alternative for less.