BY EVERY MAN JACK #5 in Beard Oils, Balms & Washes

Helps keep your beard conditioned and shiny. Hydrates and soothes dry, irritated skin. Naturally derived essential oils soothe and refresh. Gender: Male. see more...

Chad C.
Winter Haven, FL
This stuff seriously smells like heaven. A very manly heaven. A very manly heaven on the beach.  Got it at Walmart for just a couple bucks. Wasn’t that expensive. It tames the beard and makes it feel super soft. Definitely gotta try it out. It’s also completely organic.
Ryan W.
Tallahassee, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
It is the best beard oil out there. I just put a little in my hands and run it through my beard. It’s so easy and smells so good. I use it every other day and it so soft and smells great. I recommend this to every guy with a bear.
Kalpesh C.
Hollywood, FL
Great beard oil. Has a strong sandlewood scent so be prepared for that. Price is slightly on the higher side but this is true for all Gentleman Jack’s products. Great viscosity and superior softening of the beard.
Da'Twan M.
Washington , DC
Very nice beard oil. It isn't overpowering and gives the beard a nice sheen. I purchased it at Bed Bath and Beyond I think. It was very affordable and didn't break the bank. I am very satisfied with the product.
Jd S.
Smells amazing, not greasy, and definitely softens the whiskers. Just like the EMJ body wash, the fragrance is pleasing to the ladies. Beardbrand is still my favorite, but this is good for a quick pickup, great to store in the glove compartment.
Ceonte B.
Waterloo
I love Every Man Jack scandal wood! Especially the soap so I couldn't wait to get my hands on this! Found it at ultra and it really work on my hair type is it is so coarse very saistifed with this product
Sadrac S.
Sorrento
This is great to use after you wash your beard it helps bring back the shine luster and softness. The oil makes your beard more manageable and easy to comb. That said it smells amazing I am a huge fan of sandalwood.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Charley W.
Tucson, AZ
I liked the product because it made my beard feel smoother and it smelled nice. It was a little pricey as many beard oils are. My hair color is brown. I don’t like how oily it made me feel sometimes. Overall I was satisfied.
Wade W.
Freehold Township
Great product. Really softens up my beard and smells good. My wife really likes this too. About a week after I started using this I could really tell the difference.