Every Man Jack Sandalwood Beard Oil - 1 oz

Helps keep your beard conditioned and shiny. Hydrates and soothes dry, irritated skin. Naturally derived essential oils soothe and refresh. Gender: Male.

Does the aroma of this beard oil stick around throughout the day?
Start your review of Every Man Jack Sandalwood Beard Oil - 1 oz!
riverton
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I enjoy the scents of this product line. However I wish the smell of each fragrance was stronger and lasted longer. I like how they are natural manly outdoor scents that remind me of camping. I wish the price was cheaper though.
Dry, Normal
Beard oil. Excellent product. I have used this product a few times. I used this with Lacoste Eau de L.12.12 - White 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray when I am heading out to be the ultimate alpha male
Combination
Overall good smell and light on the hair I would definitely recommend to someone looking for an easily found scent. Typically I can find this at Target, and enjoy the fact it matches the body wash as well. Would say that I am satisfied with my purchase.
Oily, Combination
Riverview, FL
Every Man Jack Beard Oil is the best beard oil on the market. Derived from a blend of natural oils including Moroccan Oil one of the best oils to use for your hair, beard and skin. The Sandalwood Scent is incomparable to any other scent. It’s a warm, intoxicating manly scent that just leaves you comfortable and refreshed.
Tampa, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Oily, Dry, Combination
Moreno Valley, CA
I liked it...it did help maintain my facial hair..just not too crazy about the price...I've tried other beard oils and they've done the same at a lower price point..if every man jack was a lil cheaper then I would have given a full five stars..
Oily
Barstow
Smells great and leave a nice feel to the beard. Softens and moisturized as directed. I use as directed and I use at least four times per week. To improve this product I would say make more scents. Price range is moderate.
Madison, AL
Fantastic smell, great shine, made my beard look great! I would absolutely recommend this oil for anyone looking to step up their beard game. Every Man Jack has incredible products for men, I used their sandalwood bodywash which turned me onto this oil. 5/5 would buy again.
PROCTORVILLE, OH
This is great beard oil it keeps your beard looking great all day long. I have tried other oils but this one works best for me. It had a nice sent and last all day. This is a very effective product you can not go wrong with it. I would buy it again and again.
I love how I put my beard after applying it, so soft and manageable and with a pleasant smell, I apply it every morning after touching my beard right after showering, and always in the afternoons after washing my face along with my beard... Is amazing!!!
Dry, Combination, Sensitive