BY EVERY MAN JACK

Flash. Will this stuff make me look like a model? Definitely - if you are one. Removes deep-down dirt and oil leaving skin clean and hydrated. Won t dry out skin. Suitable for all skin types. What s inside? Coconut derived surfactants gently clean. Marine extracts soothe and moisturize. No Dyes No Oils No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate No Phthalates No Parabens No Animal Testing ; Please Recycle see more...

• HAVE YOU EVERY TRIED THE CHAP STICK/LIP BALM?1 Answers
Every Man Jack Pre-Shave Face Wash Signature Mint
  • "it is a pretty decent face wash for the price, i like the scent is not to strong is subtle. " in 2 reviews
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Got this for my husband, and I use it every once in awhile myself. It's okay, but it's not the best face wash out there. While it does its job, it doesn't leave your face feeling "clean" either. We got it because it had mint, but the mint doesn't really seem to come through other than a slight smell.
Heather F.
Heather F.
My husband loves this face wash and how it makes his skin feels! The minty scent is a bonus!!!
Kannapolis, Nc
HE LOVES THIS CREAM/WASH. IT WORKS SO WELL WITH NO STING...HE HATES WHEN THESE TYPES OF CREAMS STING YOUR FACE..BUT NO THIS ONE...NO STING AT ALL.
Israel M.
Israel M.
west orange, NJ
It is a pretty decent face wash for the price, i like the scent is not to strong is subtle.
Tyler M.
Tyler M.
Bemidji, MN
This is a great pre shaving wash at a reasonable price of six dollars. I plan on purchasing this product soon.
Eric K.
Eric K.
Master Groomer Expert
I love the pre-shave face wash from Ever Man Jack! It does not sting my face or irritate. It actually brings moisture to my face and makes shaving a breeze. Glad I discovered this!
Christopher W.
Christopher W.
Erie , PA
Decent face wash for the price. The mint adds a nice touch while washing, however, there are other products out there that do a better job.
Kevin S.
Kevin S.
London, Ontario
Every Man Jack makes a good face wash. I like how it moisturizes and is gentle on your skin. The best part is for sure that it doesn't sting your face. :)
Kannapolis, Nc
HAVE YOU EVERY TRIED THE CHAP STICK/LIP BALM?