BY EVERY MAN JACK

For Your Crown High Shine, Soft Hold Our pomade handles high shine styles, while managing curls or adding texture. Flexible hold. Just shape and form. everymanjack.com see more...

Amanda E.
Calera, AL
This is my boyfriends go to pomade! It doesn’t cause his scalp to break out, it smells great, doesn’t make his hair look greasy and it last forever. We only buy it every 3 months!
Isai H.
Sacramento, CA
The worst product i have ever put in my hair. Extremely greasy and weighs down hair till flat. I do not recommend this product unless you are going for a Snape (prof from Harry Potter) look.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
This pomade allows for you to style your hair the way you see fit without having to put up a fight with stubborn hair. Hair easily shapes into the style you want it to with limited effort. Light, non-greasy formula which is a plus.
Isai H.
Sacramento, CA
Has anyone had a terrible experience with this product? It left my hair greasy and weighed it down