Skin CareFacial SkincareFace OilEvery Man Jack
Oil Defense Mattifying Face Lotion - 25 fl oz

Every Man Jack Oil Defense Mattifying Face Lotion - 2.5 fl oz

by Every Man Jack

Hydrate and heal with this light, non-greasy formula that's idealfor dry or razor irritated skin. Menthyl and chamomile soothe,shea butter hydrates, while aloe and vitamin E protect.Fragrance free for sensitive skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Every Man Jack Oil Defense Mattifying Face Lotion - 2.5 fl oz!
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
Every Man Jack Oil Defense Mattifying Face Lotion - 2.5 fl oz uploaded by Sarah D.
Purchased at: Walmart
The scent is light, so if you don’t like a strong smell this is a good face lotion to choose. It says for men, but doesn’t really smell manly so anyone could use it. It isn’t overly greasy and works well.
Rasheeq N.
Charlottesvle, VA
Really does an excellent job of treating oily skin. I've struggled with oily skin my whole life and thought I'd have to deal with it forever, but this is a simple solution that takes only seconds to apply and works for several hours. I'd recommend it to anyone with oily skin who wants a quick fix.
Thamar A.
Greenfield, OH
What my son thought about this: I do not like this product every time i put this on the lotion stings on my face. Also when i rub it on my face it turns WHITE
Amanda C.
Tawas City, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
This face lotion is mattifying, controls oil, is fragrance-free, naturally-derived, cruelty free. It contains aloe vera which makes your skin soft and moisturized. This lotion doesn't irritate due to the fact that it is fragrance-free, it also absorbs oil and holds moisture for that fresh face look.

Looking for your answer?