Every Man Jack Face Scrub

by Every Man Jack

Never a Dull Boy. no parabens. no sodium lauryl sulfate. no phthalates. no dyes. no animal testing. Will EMJ make me a smooth operator? Sure, if you are talking about the condition of your skin. This effective, yet gentle scrub deep cleans to remove dirt and oil, leaving your skin feeling smooth and clean. And in great shape for a.

Do you like this? Smell good? Make you break out?
Start your review of Every Man Jack Face Scrub!
Cary F.
Husband loves this brand and uses it everyday! I would recommend this to anyone who has a husband who isn't much into skincare and/or shaves daily! Great scrub according to him lol
Brook C.
Chillicothe, OH
This is so great on this skin and it smells good. And it's moisturizing. It's so gentle and it has very nice packaging. It's so affordable and I love it I recommend this to everyone.
Katherine L.
Brandon, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband loves this stuff. It's about the only product he specifically asks for. It doesn't dry out his skin and gets it nice and clean. Also great before a shave to get all those whiskers of his ready to come off!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...