Every Man Jack Face Lotion uploaded by Jennifer W.
2 colors available

BY EVERY MAN JACK

Face Up. Will this make me less irritating? If you re talking about your skin, then absolutely. This light, non-greasy formula will deeply hydrate and help heal dry or razor-irritated skin, all while protecting you from the sun s damaging rays. Made for sensitive skin. dermatologist approved SPF 15 UVA and UVB sun protection ; Please Recycle Ingredient Note: * Certified Organic see more...

Kawanda A.
Kawanda A.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I brought this for my husband when he started growing out his beard. I must say this smells wonderful on his beard. It prevents razor bumps and keeps his beard hydrated he says.
Kate T.
Kate T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband occasionally uses this. It's a face lotion to use after you shave
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Wilmington, DE
This face lotion for men is great! My beau has very dry skin from working in extreme temperatures. His eyebrow and mustache areas seem to be the worst. He has tried everything under the sun from over-the-counter lotions to medicated lotions, even tried straight up Vaseline, (GROSS, talk about clogged pores!) Nothing seemed to help him during the harsh winter months. One day I was at my local Vitamin Shoppe and say the line of Every Man Jack. I picked him up the face lotion, the aftershave, deodorant, and shaving cream. We love each and every one of the items. The smell amazing and leave his skin feeling smooth, soft, and refreshed.