Every Man Jack Eucalyptus Mint Aluminum Free Deodorant - 3 oz, Brown uploaded by Daphney D.Every Man Jack Eucalyptus Mint Aluminum Free Deodorant - 3 oz, Brown uploaded by Daphney D.

BY EVERY MAN JACK

Get long lasting odor protection with this naturally derived deodorant. Cotton extract and witch hazel absorb wetness. Lichen extract helps control odor-causing bacteria. Essential oils of Eucalyptus and Spearmint refresh. Color: Brown. Gender: Male. see more...

Tyler T.
Minneapolis, MN
Smells great, goes on easy, doesn’t leave a nasty residue, very gentle, have been using for years now and is great for the money. I would highly recommend to anyone
Daphney D.
I found this deodorant at Target while searching for a non anti-perspirant. I had been using deodorants with anti-perspirants previously and hadn't known the dangers of the chemicals inside them (Aluminum). On my search, I found that natural deodorants/deodorants without anti-perspirants were quite pricey. I also hadn't used a solid stick in several years. I was hesitant to use a men's hygiene product because of their overbearing masculine odor. However, this deodorant smells very subtly clean and fresh. It doesn't go on clear, which is probably my only complaint. It doesn't leave you with residue or feeling sticky. I don't smell throughout my workday, nor do I feel the need to reapply. I love it! It was also a great price at Target!
Mai M.
It’s eh. Not my husbands favorite but I got him a pack of a million (5) he “needs” to use it. I wouldn’t buy it again. He feel like he needs to put a ton on for it to work. The smell is nice tho.