BY EVERY MAN JACK

Liquid Gold. All Skin Types. Cedarwood. Conditions and Softens Your Beard. Vitamin E Soothes. Cedarwood Fragrance Refreshes. Will this set me up for success? If you re talking about a professional shave, absolutely.  THis pre-shave oil will help prep and protect your skin for a professional shave without drying or clogging pores.  Suitable for all skin types. What makes it work? Our blend of naturally derived essential oils condition and soften your beard. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
I absolutely love using this on my body, especially before i shave my legs. i find that using this beforehand provides such a smooth close and even shave and really does help to prevent razor burn and bumps. i also love that is so affordable i usally buy it online
carlos d.
Santa Rosa, CA
My facial hair grows in all directions. This products gets all my facial hair charged up and makes shaving a breeze. With out it, I feel like I'm just pulling hair. Definitely recommend this product!!
Arili S.
Coalinga, CA
Master Groomer Expert
I really recommend I loved it !!! It was very interesting and totally worth it amazing ! My dad loves it
Christina C.
Ontario, CA
Required for any gentleman I must imply! My dear husband is a fan and I can only say that
Solis C.