Every Man Jack Deodorant, Sandalwood, 3.0-ounce [Sandalwood]

by Every Man Jack

Every Man Jack Deodorant, Sandalwood, provides long lasting odor protection in a 99% naturally derived deodorant. Cotton extract and witch hazel absorb wetness. Lichen extract helps fight odor-causing bacteria. Essential oils of sandalwood leave you feeling fresh and clean. Every Man Jack makes high-quality, affordable grooming products just for guys. We strive to use as many naturally derived and plant-based ingredients as possible, while still delivering exceptional performance. No unbelievable promises. No harsh chemicals. No parabens. No phthalates. No dyes. No aluminum. And never tested on animals…just naturally derived products that get the job done.

Delivers long-lasting odor protection; Sandalwood scent; Naturally derived formula

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Every Man Jack Deodorant, Sandalwood, 3.0-ounce [Sandalwood]!
Make J.
Since being introduced to aluminum free deodorants, every man jack has been my go to. They have the best deodorant for my sensitive skin. I haven’t had any outbreaks since using this product and I’ve been using it for over 1 year. Try it out and I’m sure you won’t regret it!
Grayson G.
Los Angeles
I purchased this in search of a deodorant that wasn’t filled with parabens and artificial colors. It is a decent product, but I do not think the scent lasts long enough and it burns my armpits sometimes.
member-306e8
This is the best smelling natural deodorant out there. It has an overt masculine smell that lasts and is extremely attractive. I have gotten compliments on this several times and would wear a cologne of this.
ez W.
love this deodorant! Keeps me sweat free without clogging my pores, and everyone always tells me I smell great.
Steven F.
Fayette, AL
Smells great but made me itch. I think u was allergic to it. But the product did smell good.
Knotty
Sherman Oaks , CA
Doesn’t last all day but it smells great. Like most of these deodorants you’re going to want to wait for it to dry a little before putting on a shirt
Opie D.
Every Man Jack 3.0 OZ Deodorant Fresh ScentI use this brand on the daily. Normal antiperspirant irritates my skin after one use. Not so much with this one. I will warn, that the Sandalwood will give a mild irritation if I wear it for more that 3 or 4 days straight during the warmer months. But, the Cedarwood I’ve had no issues with, regardless of season. Unlike traditional antiperspirant, I do have to reapply more often than the once a day. But, well worth the minor setback for a aluminum free antiperspirant.
Joseph F.
I was hesitant to try natural deodorant at first given that I am a stinky dude. When I tried out [product:every-man-jack-deodorant,-sandalwood,-3-oz] I absolutely loved it. The fragrance wasn’t too overpowering, I didn’t sweat as much as I expected, and best of all I can wear white shirts again without the fear of the yellowish grey pit stains. The only drawback is that once you hit 24 hours you had better shower or re-apply, but I mean it’s natural deodorant. What did you expect?
Roseanne F.
Woodruff, SC
I have been on the hunt for a natural deodorant that’s not an antiperspirant/no aluminum that’s actually works and doesn’t feel gross. His might be a men’s deodorant but it doesn’t smell too manly. It works better than any of the womens natural deodorants and the price point is amazing. Texture is great and it doesn’t leave marks.
Paige W.
I reallly like the smell, and I am a girl. Doesn’t leave me deodorized though, but I will continue to use, as I don’t like aluminum in my deodorant.

Looking for your answer?