BY EVERY MAN JACK

Stack the Deck. No Aluminum. No Propylene Glycol. No Parabens. No Phthalates. No Animal Testing. No Animal Byproduct. Will This Make Me A Winner? Just by a nose.  Our naturally derived deodorant provides long lasting odor protection and helps absorb sweat and moisture.  All without the use of aluminum or other harsh chemicals, leaving you feeling and smelling fresh and clean.  Ahh. see more...

Brianna N.
This deodorant is a new find for me because i have been searching high and low for an aluminum free product. It has a thin gel like consistency when applied and it's very cooling on the skin. However l, because it's aluminum free, it doesn't last long and I begin to smell again. Also, after a while the product becomes slightly tacky on my skin, so it is a little uncomfortable but nothing too crazy. Overall, there are a quite a few drawbacks for the average person, but I am adamant about wearing deodorant with no aluminum so I am willing to stick with the product.
Tyler G.
Henryville
Review for: Cedarwood more...
Currently the best deodorant I have ever used, I’ve use a variety of different deodorants that inevitably lost their scent, ruined my favorite shirts, or left me feeling awkward and sticky. I’ve been using the cedarwood scent for almost 2 years now and the only downside is the price. But the fact that I feel and smell great on top of not ruining my favorite shirts it’s worth it! Every Man Jack Deodorant
Maggie I.
I tried plenty of aluminum-free deodorants that didn't agree with my body chemistry before I found Every Man Jack. I've used men's deodorant for a while because i feel like it works better than women's, and I was happy to find a scent I found to be gender neutral (Signature Mint). This stuff works!
Kayla M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband and I have given this a try, while it smells so wonderful I have noticed by the end of day the smell has worn off and I can smell myself. As a busy person I just don't want to have to reapply all the time. My favorite thing about this product is the initial scent and the smoothness of how it goes on.
kyndall s.
New York
Review for: Cedarwood more...
Big fan of this deodorant. Been using it for almost a year now and still loving a scent. Its all natural which I think is great. The scent is subtle and perfectly fragranced. Took my skin a week or two to get used to the formula but its been loving it ever since.
Rebeccah R.
Greenville
Found at Whole Foods while looking for a natural deodorant. I went with their fresh scent. It holds up really well and has lasted a really long time! It's definitely put to the test on warmer days but nothing a simple reapplying won't fix.
Jacob H.
Suamico, WI
Really enjoyed the citrus scent and the fact that this product is aluminum free but I didn't think it helped at all with my sweat situation. It is comparable in price to other aluminum free deodorants that seem to work a little better for me personally-hence why I choose to use those.
Blake W.
Scottsdale, AZ
My pits suddenly decided to completely turn against me and for some reason every deodorant I used, even ones I've used for years, I get a bad reaction to and give me a painful/itcy rash. So desperately trying every deodorant I could trying to find one that didn't cause said reaction and at the same actually deodorized me I found Every Man Jack. I use the Cederwood scent and it smells really really good. Sometimes I just stand in my bathroom and sniff it for 30-60 seconds before actually applying it. However, it doesn't last very long and I usually have to apply a second time when I get home from work before going to the gym because I start to get a bit funky. Normally this wouldn't be okay with me but my pits don't get angry when I use it so I can live with that.
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have sandalwood. Although I love it sometimes my under arms smell a bit much. So it definitely isn't strong as it should be. I do like this brand though and the way things smell. I would recommend to people if you aren't active a lot.
Heather F.
Ballwin, MO
I bought this product for myself as part of an effort to eradicate aluminum-containing beauty/bath products.
It smells wonderful, better than any other mens' scent that I've experienced.
Unfortunately, I sweat right through this stuff and it leaves me SMELLING HORRIBLY. As much as I'd like to recommend this, I wouldn't.