Every Man Jack Cedarwood Beard Oil - 1 oz

by Every Man Jack

Helps keep your beard conditioned and shiny. Hydrates and soothes dry, irritated skin. Naturally derived essential oils soothe and refresh. Gender: Male.

Does this work?
Is this product good looking for a product that works ?
Is the scent strong?
Start your review of Every Man Jack Cedarwood Beard Oil - 1 oz!
Brandy G.
Van Wert , OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased this for my husband. The bottle has lasted him awhile because it takes just a small amount get there job done. It contains essential oils and shea butter to soothe the skin. The cedarwood scent smells amazing. I believe I bought this at ulta, i can't remember how much i spent on it though.
Nathan C.
Dawson, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
Like the cedar scent even though it kind of makes my eyes feel dry but I don't know if it actually helped with the beard or not, maybe I just need to grow it out longer before I can make use of this stuff
Derrick H.
This is a very good product with a great price point that is available in most stores I go to. The oil itself has a very good smell and I can tell it makes a big difference in my beard. I use 2-3 drops a day and make sure to comb it through my beard. Would recommend.
Daniel K.
Clarkston
Great moisturizer and even better smell. My girlfriend can't get enough of my face after using this stuff
Israel V.
Hot Springs
Product works great on dry beards also helped my itching. I use after every shower. It has help maintain a smooth finish to my beard as well as looking much healthier. I would definitely recommend this beard oil for anyone with dry itchy beards.
Harrison J.
Atlanta, GA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Soften the beard and skin all in one! It did a great job at both and helped me tame the beard and get it all going in the same direction.
Todd M.
Newtown
While I have to admit that I was not a fan of this scent, I much prefer sandalwood, this was an affordable product that did the job well.  If I had enjoyed the scent more I would have rated this higher.  If you enjoy the aroma of Cedarwood, I would recommend this product.
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
Master Groomer Expert Level 6
3,274 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband really enjoy the Every Man Jack products, and they're also gentle enough for his sensitive skin. Smells very good too, and it hydrates the skin. Not really a product he uses all the time but overall good.
Jennifer Blair C.
Sweetwater, TN
Just at the sound of Every man cedar wood beard oil sounds like a fabulous beard oil along with the cedar wood scent ! My husband looks like Santa and he so enjoys this time of year as he dedicates it fr children whom are sick with various diseases. The children all look forward to see Santa as he enters into their hospital rooms. I also dress up as Mrs. Clause and support the children along with their Christmas wishes. My husband doesn’t ask for anything for himself yet I believe his beard needs help. This cedar wood beard oil seems wonderful ! Thank goat voxbox and #infurncer. Merry Christmas !
Billy L.
South Carolina
Very Fragrant but not overpowering, Suttle on the skin, has shown great results, my beard grows very thick an often times or not has a course feel to it, a friend of mine turned me onto every man jack beard oil little over a year ago, I enjoy the new find texture of my beard the fuller look it seems to present an is a bit of a shine to it as well, highly recommend to others