Helps keep your beard conditioned and shiny. Hydrates and soothes dry, irritated skin. Naturally derived essential oils soothe and refresh. Gender: Male.

Is this worth the price?
What beard oil smells the best?
Does this product also help with beard growth?
Start your review of Every Man Jack Cedarwood Beard Oil - 1 oz!
Matthews, NC
The entrancing scent of cedar combined with the simplicity of a smooth and silky beard. Honestly there is nothing I would change about this product. It fits the boot and does it’s job outstandingly!
Combination, Sensitive
Washington, DC
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Great oil for your beard, extra points for the great smell. If you care about your beard this is the way to go unless you can spend your money in a Shave Club product, still this thing I would say is the same quality for less buck.
Dry
Newtown
While I have to admit that I was not a fan of this scent, I much prefer sandalwood, this was an affordable product that did the job well.  If I had enjoyed the scent more I would have rated this higher.  If you enjoy the aroma of Cedarwood, I would recommend this product.
Madison, WI
I love beard oils and this one is actually good. It has a really good with a variety of other scents that smell just as good. My girlfriend always wanted me to shave because my beard was scratchy so I started using beard oils and now it smells good and is very soft!
Oily
newark
This product gives your beard a nice shine and smell all day. The packaging is kinda ugly to be honest, however the product itself is very good at the price point. It does leave an oily residue on your fingers so make sure to wash your hands
South Gate , CA
I love this product! Great natural looking shine. Really makes my beard look healthy. I love the smell and it helps out with the occasional beards tend to give. You don’t even need a lot. A dime sized dab is even on the large side
Pittsburgh
I really liked the smell of the oil, gave a nice shine to my beard. It didn’t give me the softest touch on my beard but not bad. Definitely worth the price and the design of the product was something I enjoyed. Would buy again.
Pascoag, RI
I love the Every Man Jack Cedarwood Beard Oil. It smells great and makes my beard look amazing. Every Man Jack also has other great beard care products, all of which are available at Target!
West Palm Beach
Every Man Jack beard oil keep my beard soft and smelling good. No more complaints from the wife that my beard is scratchy. Use after showing and using Every Man Jack beard and face wash.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
One of my favorites so far! Absolutely love the smell, very affordable and not it lasts a good amount of time! If anything I would make this product with more scents