Every Man Jack Body Wash uploaded by Silkya D.Every Man Jack Body Wash uploaded by Marisol P.Every Man Jack Body Wash uploaded by Marisol P.

BY EVERY MAN JACK

Stack the Deck. Body Wash & Shower Gel Will this make a better karaoke singer?  Hey, if you practice in the shower, anything is possible.  While that s going on, this refreshing, hydrating body wash will nourish and protect your skin.  Cleans deep to remove your body s dirt and grime, but it s never drying. Do I want extracts? You do. Coconut-derived surfactants cleanse, marine extracts soothe and moisturize, our signature mint fragrance refreshes, and glycerin holds moisture on the skin. No dyes No sodium lauryl sulfate No paraben No phthalates No animal testing ; see more...

• Where else can you buy this besides target1 Answers
Every Man Jack Body Wash
  • "Surprised to see this here, i've been using Every Man Jack body wash for over a year now, love this stuff, it being natural and easy on the eyes (or easier at least), im glad it's not animal tested." in 1 review
  • "My husband uses this body wash, and I have to admit..." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, and it doesn't dry out my skin." in 1 review
Sebastian S.
Florence, SC
I love how it exfoliates my skin and leaves a great smell to it. I do wish it was easier to use all around my body without re washing my body but it lasts about a few weeks until I have to purchase it again.
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Cruelty free, naturally derived, and it smells delicious?!? My boyfriend uses this body wash and it smells amazing! He likes to use more natural products so this is his go to brand. I've used this body wash when mine ran out and I really like how it lathers and scent isn't overpowering and too fragrant which I like. You get that subtle manly scent without over doing it.
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
My boyfriend uses the orange citrus variety, and it literally makes me want to take a bit out of him. The smell is fantastic. I have, ahem, borrowed some for my own use on occasion as well. It is very cleansing and moisturizing, and did I mention the smell at least fifty times yet?! The downside is that it can be a bit pricey when not on sale, so keep your eyes peeled.
Silkya D.
York, PA
I buy this for my man at my local whole food store for $8. It smell nice and I like that it's cruelty free and naturally deprived. I also like that its certified organic but could do with out the fragrance. I also buy the deodorants after shave and face wash. Definitely a brand I'd chose over Axe.
Taylor B.
My husband uses this body wash, and I have to admit... I will use it sometimes too! The citrus scent smells like a fruity tart orange without being too girly smelling. It also has exfoliator pieces in the formula. Its a pretty grainy and thick formula, so a small amount should do fine. The bottle lasts about a month for my husband, but is affordable at around $4 at my local Target.
Mina F.
Chicopee, MA
I know this stuff is marketed for men but it smells SO good. I love the Sandalwood scent! It's a really great body wash for the price, ladies if you're in a bind and it's all you see in the shower, give it a shot!
Taylor S.
Flagstaff, AZ
I found this body wash to work very well on sensitive skin, while having a strong and pleasant scent! The beads make it perfect to get every bit of dirt in hard to reach places, while being gently enough to not irritate the skin.
Grayson H.
Anderson, SC
I absolutely love this body wash! The scents o choose from are never overpowering or too sweet. It's the perfect blend of having a little scent to compliment my cologne, but the best thing about Everyman jack is the use of natural ingredients. It's great to find such an inexpensive product to offer natural ingredients.
Lindsey P.
Layton, UT
My husband absolutely loves this body wash! He has tried the citrus scrub, which he liked, but felt it smelled a bit feminine. But the eucalyptus mint is his favorite! So refreshing. He has repurchased over and over.
Stephen M.
San Antonio, TX
Surprised to see this here, I've been using Every Man Jack body wash for over a year now, love this stuff, it being natural and easy on the eyes (or easier at least), I'm glad it's not animal tested.

I would recommend this to my buddies, 5$ isn't a bad price for this great body wash.
Tiffany U.
Where else can you buy this besides target