Every Man Jack Beard + Face Wash, Sandalwood, 6.7 Fluid Ounce

It may not give you the promotion but it's great on your hair!

No Parabens; No Phthalates; No Dyes

What does this do for your skin?
Is this good for sensitive, dry skin? How is the smell?
Is this good for men?
Start your review of Every Man Jack Beard + Face Wash, Sandalwood, 6.7 Fluid Ounce!
Purchased at: Target
My boyfriend used this for a while. It smells good, it is a very light scent but a manly scent. Didn’t help too much with dry or itch with his beard but did help soften it.
It has a nice fragrance that’s subtle and not feminine but strong enough to be noticed if your special someone gets up close. It does a good job of softening those coarse beard hairs too. Totally worth the price.
Destin
Love the scent, for sure. It lathers up a lot with just half a pump-full pump. Feels soft on my beard and neck. Occasionally I’ll wash my hair on my head with it. Lol.
Maybrook, NY
This product was okay. The cost was a bit much I would not repurchase this product again. I’m more likely to get a better quality or a more known brand. I wasn’t impressed. Yet happy that companies are catering to men’s beards
Albuquerque, NM
So far the only face/ beard wash I've used. It left my face and beard feeling clean and fresh all day. The fragrance was not over powering. Also i have very sensitive skin and it never caused a break put once.
Maplewood, MN
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Smells good, lathers up nicely. Great for the morning, before/after the gym, or before bed. The only improvement I have for this would be in the bottle, it doesn’t seal all that well so make sure it doesn’t fall on its side or sit upside down
Simi Valley, CA
I have a very think beard and this mar my face and beard feel nice, clean and smooth. The packaging is very high end but the price is amazing. I use the product everyday morning and will be purchasing it again soon.
Proctorville, OH
Thai is great for washing your beard it keeps it nice soft and healthy looking. I use this everytime that I was my hair. It has a nice sent and last all day. It is also affordable  to purchase.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is a decent beard and face wash! I usually have a hard time with face washes but this has a very nice scent and it's long lasting! If anything I would make it a little less oily
Cramerton, NC
This stuff is great!!! Cleans my beard and is super sudsy smells great and the wife really loves it I would recommend this product to anybody that has facial hair