Every Man Jack 3.0 OZ Deodorant Fresh Scent

by Every Man Jack

Stack the Deck. No Aluminum. No Propylene Glycol. No Parabens. No Phthalates. No Animal Testing. No Animal Byproduct. Will This Make Me A Winner? Just by a nose.  Our naturally derived deodorant provides long lasting odor protection and helps absorb sweat and moisture.  All without the use of aluminum or other harsh chemicals, leaving you feeling and smelling fresh and clean.  Ahh.

How is this deodorant?
Start your review of Every Man Jack 3.0 OZ Deodorant Fresh Scent!
Scottsdale, AZ
My pits suddenly decided to completely turn against me and for some reason every deodorant I used, even ones I've used for years, I get a bad reaction to and give me a painful/itcy rash. So desperately trying every deodorant I could trying to find one that didn't cause said reaction and at the same actually deodorized me I found Every Man Jack. I use the Cederwood scent and it smells really really good. Sometimes I just stand in my bathroom and sniff it for 30-60 seconds before actually applying it. However, it doesn't last very long and I usually have to apply a second time when I get home from work before going to the gym because I start to get a bit funky. Normally this wouldn't be okay with me but my pits don't get angry when I use it so I can live with that.
Tulare, CA
Purchased at: Target
Oh man was not a fan I wanted to like it due to the price and smell but oh man was I let down this could not hold its own weight, I applied at 7:30am and by 9:30-10am I was already smelling like a chivo and that’s just from wearing a sweater! So I tried this deodorant for the first time during the winter I had on a shirt and a sweater and as I’m sitting in the office it got hot due to the heater being on, so I decide to take off my sweater and cool down a bit in the process of taking it off I get a whiff of my armpits and in embarrassment I keep the sweater on and try not to get near anyone or greet anyone with a hug or handshake in fear of them smelling me. Will definitely not buy this again.
Wichita, KS
Every Man Jack 3.0 OZ Deodorant Fresh Scent uploaded by Lacey C.
I like the smell of this very much, but the scent doesn't stay. It also doesn't help with the sweating. This is not an antiperspirant! This is strictly a deodorant. I bought this at GNC for about $10. If it had the antiperspirant properties, I believe this would be my favorite deodorant of my husband's.
Ballwin, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this product for myself as part of an effort to eradicate aluminum-containing beauty/bath products. It smells wonderful, better than any other mens' scent that I've experienced. Unfortunately, I sweat right through this stuff and it leaves me SMELLING HORRIBLY. As much as I'd like to recommend this, I wouldn't.
Atlantic, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell of this product. I buy this one for my wife and she enjoys the scent too. It’s a men’s deodorant but who cares who uses it. I would definitely repurchase for her.
Indialantic, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Every Man Jack 3.0 OZ Deodorant Fresh Scent uploaded by Dana S.
Purchased at: Publix
This product smells fresh. I like that it is aluminum free and a great value for the amount of product you get. However, it is slightly sticky when you first put it on until it dries and I don’t feel like it lasted all day. I work inside, cold AC, but suffer from stress sweat and this product needed to be reapplied about 4 hours into my day. I will keep searching for my holy grail of aluminum free deodorants.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Target
This product is perfect is you are starting to get into all natural deodorant. It has a strong sent however it does go away after a while. It took me a month to get adapted to the natural product. Every Man Jack 3.0 OZ Deodorant Fresh Scent
houston
Purchased at: Taryn Rose
I have been jumping from deodorant to deodorant because I didn’t feel good any of the big brands so i read online about Aluminum Free deodorants that basically means that your pores are going not going to be covered by aluminum and they are going to be free to liberate all the toxins and heat as they are supposed to do. So i choose this one and the first time feels odd because is very different from any regular deodorant, you sweat a little more than the usual but that is natural of the human body and the first overnight wasn’t really good because i woke up smelling pretty bad but i decided to give a try and it was the best they I could have done. The protection of this deodorant last for the whole day and i do crossfit which means i sweat A LOT and this deodorant protects me for the whole day and let my body works as is supposed to do. Plus all their ingredients are natural.
Albuquerque, NM
Works all day if im not doing alot of sweating. Need to apply twice maybe 3 times if im worming all day. Does not make me break out and has a great smell.
Tawas City, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
This deo rocks! Naturally derived ingredients, aluminum free, cruelty and gluten free. The scent lasts throughout the day to give you the added confidence that you are staying fresh. Not an overpowering scent, balanced and noticeable. This formula isn't irritating or drying.