BY EVERY MAN JACK

For Fine or Thinning Hair. soy proteins thicken hair from root to end. no parabens. no sodium lauryl sulfate. no phthalates. no dyes. no animal testing. Will this give me more substance? Personality wise, that is up to you. If you are talking hair, our thickening shampoo + weightless conditioner will gently cleanse and moisturize your hair. Soy Proteins fortify hair fro. see more...

Anna B.
Anna B.
Its actually a 10/5 best this shampoo is AMAZEBALLS! I typically don't go for 2 in 1s but this is my exception. I have very fine hair and I hate it it tends to fallout easier and its just a bad time, but this is my holy grail of shampoo and conditioners. It smells amazing, works wonders, feels amazing on my scalp, and less dandruff build up. I've been using this for 2 months and noticed a difference the first time I used it.
Aleka S.
Aleka S.
Lewisburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I originally bought this for my husband, but it's become my holy grail shampoo for our disgusting hard water. Makes it feel silky, weightless, and shiny. We order ours on Vitacost and the price cannot be beat!!!!
Adam W.
Adam W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I recently bought this for my thinning hair and I've been using it for about a week now. i can see major improvement in the overall health of my hair. hopefully it corrects my thin hair! the tea tree oil in the shampoo leaves my scalp feeling great and smelling wonderful! will definitely buy again.
Allison T.
Allison T.
attleboro, MA
My boyfriend decided to give this a try after he noticed his hair was starting to thin. After a few weeks his hair is starting to look better and it smells amazing.
Danny S.
Danny S.
Matteson, IL
I'm typically not one for 2-in-1 shampoos; in the past, they've dried out my scalp. However, I had the opportunity to pick this up from Manpacks for relatively cheap after I noticed my hair thinning out in the front from excessive bleaching and dying, and I've been using it for about two months now. My hair feels thicker and healtheir, and it's got a pleasant minty-clean scent. I'll definitely be trying out other Every Man Jack products.
Ray W.
Ray W.
Medford, MA
not sure if it really thickens your hair but it kept my hair clean and healthy. Nice mint smell and gives a tingling feeling as you're washing.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for My special fellow On a hunch that He would love the minty feel as He has before in products I have got him before. This shampoo works amazing and we definitely would repurchase.
Yukari M.
Yukari M.
Huron, Ca
This shampoo is great! My husband really loves it! He says it's an amazing product!
Cristina A.
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo.... my hair is very thin, and I've noticed it doesn't fall out as much ! Keeps my hair clean and I love the way it smells. I also used to have a lot of dandruff and I don't anymore thanks to this shampoo
Kandace  M.
Kandace M.
Lincolnton, NC
Never herd of this dies it work