Every Man Jack 2-in-1 Body Wash and Facial Cleanser, Sandalwood, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Gabriela P.

BY EVERY MAN JACK

Body Wash Facial Cleanser Helps Remove Dirt Oil 2 Helps Leave Skin Fresh Clean 3 Helps Retain Skin s Moisture Helps remove deep-down dirt and oil, leaving skin fresh, clean, and hydrated. Coconut-derived surfactants gently cleanse while glycerin helps retain skin s moisture. A light fragrance refreshes. Designed for all skin types, including sensitive. Our products give you exceptional performance using only naturally derived ingredients. No parabens, no phthalates, no dyes, no sodium lauryl sulfate, and never tested on animals. 877-875-JACK see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "OK, I know this says it's a men's product, but it smelled so good when I used it at a friend's house that I wanted it for myself. It smells really woody, warm, and clean at the same time. It could definitely be a unisex body wash. Lathers great and isn't expensive. I would definitely recommend this to the men in my life... but I'd also get it again for myself!" in 3 reviews
Moonyalondon H.
Every man jack had me at the packaging.
The bottle ressembles a wooden flask and it is deep amber colored. I bought the sandalwood scent for my man and he said he loved the smell. I noticed that his skin looked moisturized right after showering with this gel. I am looking forward to what this brand comes up with next.
Gladys B.
I received this product for review and frankly didn't care for it that much. Normally, mens product really last for a long time because the smell lingers on the skin but this one goes away within an hour or so. I gave it to my bf who really put the sample to work but at the end the scent turned musky.
Grant G.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
This company makes absolutely amazing products. It’s all natural, there’s nothing artificial, nothing is ever tested on animals and it smells absolutely amazing.
Stewart P.
Every Man Jack products are great and they leave out all the naughty ingredients that are potentially harmful to you. I almost exclusively use their body washes for my daily routine but I only buy this scent when the Eucalyptus one is sold out. This scent tends to be a little more artificial and is strong enough that I feel I can't wear a cologne because it has a competing smell.
Leaisefeau F.
Stanton, CA
My favorite scent of the bunch! Not too expensive and smells amazing. It lathers well, and rinses clean. Leaves you feeling freshly clean and not that rubbery Clean. I don't buy any other body wash and I've been using this for about three years.
Nicky R.
Richmond, VA
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
Bought this for my boyfriend while at Target and thought why not? I gotta say he smells good and I'm very happy with the purchase. He said it's gentle and not overpowering. As well, their eucalyptus scent looks pretty decent as well if you wanna try another in the collection! For $6 though, I will buy the different scents and replace them with a cheaper alternative for sure lol!
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
One of the best finds that I have used yet with my husband. I bought this at fresh thyme and honestly I am so happy we found this. The only con would be that it's a little bit smaller than what I am used to so we go through it pretty fast. We always purchase this though because it makes our skin so soft and smell so good. Even though it's a men's body wash I use it! 😆
Kaitlyn R.
Apex, NC
My boyfriend stumbled upon this body wash about a year ago, and has never gone back. He LOVES this stuff. It smells great, gentle on his skin, but tough on dirt. The smell isn't too perfumy, and stays on his skin all day! We will definitely continue to buy this product!
Tiffany A.
This stuff is great it smells really good and if your husband or boy/man has sensitive skin use this my husband use to wash with Axe but it broke him out I went and got this a it has not broke him out been using it for 3 yrs now
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Where do you buy these products at ?