Everstrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Overnight Treatment 3.4 Oz Can uploaded by Delilah H.Everstrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Overnight Treatment 3.4 Oz Can uploaded by Betsy A.Everstrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Overnight Treatment 3.4 Oz Can uploaded by Ashley T.

BY EVERSTRONG

Sulfate-Free Fortify System™ L Oreal Paris Hair Expertise™ Bio-Ceramide Complex 100% Sulfate Free No Harsh Salts Natural Botanicals 100% Vegan Wake up to stronger hair.  This lightweight gel-serum formula conditions hair leaving it soft and silky. For hair that needs extra strength, now there is haircare that s so gentle, yet so strong.  The new EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System™* contains L Oreal s patented Bio-Ceramide complex, which strengthens hair after just one wash.  EverStrong Overnight Repair Treatment is a leave-in formula that penetrates the hair fiber while you sleep to improve strength after just one use.  It absorbs quickly without leaving residue on your pillow. Strengthens and Actively Repairs Bio-Ceramide Complex Patented Bio-Ceramide complex strengthens and conditions hair after just one use. *EverStron see more...

• How does this product work? Is it like an overnight mask?3 Answers
Everstrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Overnight Treatment 3.4 Oz Can
  • "i love this not only does it smell good but it also feel great and works really well on your hair." in 1 review
  • "It does not leave my hair greasy and i have fine hair !" in 1 review
  • "When buying this product i was hopeful it would help my dry hair, and in my opinion it made my hair dryer than it was, i used every night and washed it out every morning as stated but didnt work for my hair" in 1 review
Delilah H.
Delilah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product but I have to use it different . I put in on my dry dirty hair and sit under my dryer for an hour then wash my hair as usual because I have really thick coarse hair and I find it doing what it's suppose to do this way vs the right way, how it says .i feel like like if you have thin hair or medium hair you can get away with doing it the right away putting 2pumps in your hair then sleep on it but I can't . #BigHairStuggle lol
Betsy A.
Betsy A.
Denver, CO
I keep this in my nightstand and apply it to my hair before I go to sleep and let the magic happen. Even after using for a day of two my hair is noticeably softer and healthier. Trying to grow hair out is a process, but this product helps prevent breakage and makes the process faster. Great price point too for such an effective product!! Must try if you have long hair, color treated hair, dry hair, or want healthier hair!!
Anne F.
Anne F.
Smyrna, TN
I have very fine hair and coloring, especially bleaching can really dry out the ends. This overnight conditioner really restores my hair, gives it lots of shine without a greasy look or feel. I highly recommend this product after a trip to the pool or beach.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not sure how to feel about this product, it makes my hair smooth but it doesn't really last. I just don't like how it makes my hair feel when it's on and I really dislike the smell. I just use oil on my ends instead.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
I picked this up after I stopped being able to find the Kerastase Noctogenist serum. It works great. I apply it 3-4 times before bed, rinse it off in the morning and has helped improve the health of my hair.
Carleigh A.
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
If you look hard, you can buy this for a dollar at Dollar Tree! This absorbs quickly into my hair, so there is not residue on my pillow or anything at night. This help keeps your ends moisturized at night. Just make sure you plan on taking a shower to wash out the excess product in the morning!
Storey S.
Storey S.
Duluth, GA
I use this every night. I over process my hair a lot and this makes my hair manageable even after all my damage. It doesn't feel greasy at all. Hair feels refreshed.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Spartanburg, SC
I love this not only does it smell good but it also feel great and works really well on your hair. Don't use it thinking that your going to automatically get results. It also not that expensive. I think i had a 2.00 off coupon and in my local N.E.X it was 2.96 so i got it for .96 cents which was awesome. I wouldn't advise using a lot because I made that mistake and it made my hair curl up a little bit.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Would love to be able to apply these treatments to my thick hair, especially since I straight it so much
Jennifer u.
Jennifer u.
Reno, NV
When buying this product i was hopeful it would help my dry hair, and in my opinion it made my hair dryer than it was, i used every night and washed it out every morning as stated but didn't work for my hair
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this product work? Is it like an overnight mask?