Everspring Lemon & Mint All Purpose Cleaner - 28 fl oz

by Everspring

We believe a cleaner home begins with Everspring All Purpose Cleaner. It is biobased and cuts grease and grime on multiple surfaces without ammonia or harsh fumes. Made without parabens and naturally fragranced with plant extracts and essential oils, this biodegradable formula is non-toxic to humans when used as directed and never tested on animals. Our products are made with you, your home and family in mind.

Packaging made with 100% post-consumer recycled plastic.
The percent biobased refers to organic materials derived from plants and other renewable resources.

Down-to-earth solutions that are up to Earth's standards.

100% satisfaction guaranteed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Everspring Lemon & Mint All Purpose Cleaner - 28 fl oz !
Angelica B.
Elmwood Park, IL
Everspring Lemon & Mint All Purpose Cleaner - 28 fl oz  uploaded by Angelica B.
Purchased at: Target
One of my favorite all-purpose cleaners! The smell is amazing (lemon and mint), and the cleaning power is great! I highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a more natural cleaner with a lasting great scent!
Toni G.
Everspring Lemon & Mint All Purpose Cleaner - 28 fl oz  uploaded by Toni G.
Everspring Lemon & Mint All Purpose Cleaner - 28 fl oz  uploaded by Toni G.
Purchased at: Target
Love using this product. Smells eat, I love that this bottle is made with 100% PCP. Great start for Target. Can’t wait to buy more of these products! Great value and price, you can get this for under $3! If you haven’t tried already, you should :) #thebigclean #homesweethome
Autumn B.
Purchased at: Target
This all purpose cleaner smells so fresh and clean! It doesn't give off the harsh chemical fumes and is fragranced with essential oils. This stuff is great for removing soap scum in the shower/tub. Will be stocking up during my next Target run.
Catherine D.
Everspring Lemon & Mint All Purpose Cleaner - 28 fl oz  uploaded by Catherine D.
Purchased at: Target
Bought the daily shower cleaner actually and it works great. We switched from Method because the method bottles are not as recyclable as these! Lovely smell and definitely helps with hard water buildup on our black fixtures. Will repurchase.
Alexa E.
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Target
I get this at target and I use it since it’s natural and non-toxic. Are use it primarily in the kitchen as it is a great cleaner to clean up grease.
Megan W.
Everspring Lemon & Mint All Purpose Cleaner - 28 fl oz  uploaded by Megan W.
The smell is this cleaner is amazing! It’s very fresh and energizing. It does not leave any streaks or marks, even on windows and mirrors. I love that it’s bio based, ammonia free, and has 100% natural fragrance. Everspring Lemon & Mint All Purpose Cleaner - 28 fl oz
Amanda M.
Cleveland, OH
My favorite cleaning product. I will buy this one over and over. Cleans so well and smells GREAT. Definitely my favorite smelling cleaning product out there![product:everspring-lemon-&-mint-all-purpose-cleaner-28-fl-oz]
Yvonne S.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: Target
I have been using the Method brand, and just recently bought this to try instead. I and am very impressed! It smells amazing and does a great job of cleaning my counter tops.
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
6,163 reviews
Do they have a huge selection of this brand of products at Target!! I love it because it is #ecofriendly and I am trying to be a #ecowarrior
Barbara W.
North Pole, AK
Everspring Lemon & Mint All Purpose Cleaner - 28 fl oz  uploaded by Barbara W.
Purchased at: Target
I use this cleaner for cleaning my counters, mirrors and for wiping the fridge. You can use it safely on all kinds of surfaces because it’s mild and doesn’t have ammonia in it. The smell is not overpowering but fresh. And the company doesn’t test on animals - definitely a selling point for me!

Looking for your answer?