Everspring Geranium & Herbs Liquid Dish Soap - 18 fl oz

by Everspring

We believe a cleaner home begins with Everspring Dish Soap. It is USDA-certified biobased and effectively removes grease and residue. Naturally fragranced with essential oils and plant extracts, this biodegradable formula is made without parabens and formaldehyde-donating preservatives, and is never tested on animals. Our products are made with you, your home and family in mind.Packaging made with 100% post-consumer recycled plastic.Down-to-earth solutions that are up to Earth's standards.100% satisfaction guaranteed.

Product Form: Liquid

Sustainability Claims: Bio-based, cruelty-free

CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts

Recommended Product Application: Dishes

Product Results: Cleaner

Recommended Surface Application: Glass

Product Warning: Drink water if product is swallowed, flush immediately if product enters eyes, keep out of reach of children

Sustainability Certifications: USDA Certified Biobased Product

Health Facts: Contains naturally derived ingredients, formaldehyde-free, animal by-product-free, phthalate-free, paraben-free, sodium laureth sulfate-free

Scent: Geranium, herb

Tough on grease; Biodegradable formula; Not tested on animals; 97% biobased product; No formaldehyde-donating preservatives; Made without parabens

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Everspring Geranium & Herbs Liquid Dish Soap - 18 fl oz !
Eliana B.
Everspring Geranium & Herbs Liquid Dish Soap - 18 fl oz  uploaded by Eliana B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I like this natural herbs dish soap. My hands are always mois and it does smells pretty good.
Kalei B.
Nashville, TN
Everspring Geranium & Herbs Liquid Dish Soap - 18 fl oz  uploaded by Kalei B.
At first I found this on clearance so I thought it must stink or be bad in use. Well I smelled it and it smelled amazing. So I bought it I have no idea why it was on clearance but let me tell you go out to buy this right now. Price is good for how little of product you have to use to do your dishes! Soaps up thick and it cleans every dish so well!
Rebecca  C.
Johnstown, OH
Everspring Geranium & Herbs Liquid Dish Soap - 18 fl oz  uploaded by Rebecca  C.
Purchased at: Target
Cute bottle, sweet scent. It works just as well as any other brand but seems to be a clean brand-which I always support
Annie K.
Midvale, UT
Love love this brand. I’m trying to transition my house into safer products and these smell great and actually work
Manuela P.
Tacoma, WA
Purchased at: Target
Love the scent! Cleans effectively. This brand is so much better for the environment and it is cruelty free 🐰
Hailey G.
Love all of these products! Smell great and work well without all the harsh chemicals.
Sandy G.
Green Bay, WI
6,239 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great alternative to regular dish soap. It's safe for the environment and it's #ecofriendly #ecowarrior
Lauryn C.
Fort Sill, OK
LOVE LOVE LOVE this dish soap, is SUPER affordable and cleans really well. a little literally goes a long way! the smell is Amazing
Olivia L.
Honey Brook, PA
Couldn’t find the lemon and verbena scent but that’s what we use and it is amazing! It smells so good and gets your dishes nice and clean! It also doesn’t dry out my hands and a little seems to go a long way.
Elizabeth K.
I really do love this brand! It's super affordable! I enjoy using this soap in different scents! Highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?