Evermore Series
By Evermore Series
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
Bookworm Expert Level 2

I have seen this series everywhere. Is this series really good? I so want to try it!!!

Alexandria W.
Alexandria W.
Bedford, TX
2 years, 3 months ago
Try it!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
3 years, 7 months ago
This series is really good! I would defilement recommend anyone to at least try it
Toria M.
Toria M.
Blytheville, AR
4 years, 9 months ago
Depends on how easy you are to please. It's an enjoyable quick read, has some really good aspects to it, but the writing leaves much to be desired. I gave an in-depth review and gave it a C rating. I read the first few books in high school and loved it then, but when I reread it and finished the series recently (I'm now 21) I wasn't as impressed as I was then. For me, it's one of those series that it's enjoyable enough to read once but I'd never read it again. That's my own opinion though. It seems most people either love it or hate it, so I'd say give it a shot and see what you think. :)