Evermore Series

by Evermore Series

Did anyone enjoy this? I couldn't get past the 1st book!!
Is this series similar to the Twilight or Tru Blood series? I have not heard of this yet but I am intrigued.
How is this series? whats it about? any good?
Start your review of Evermore Series !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have more and might continue but I'm afraid they might get even worse and want to remember my love of the first book.in reviews
There are so many things that happen in the book with the story line as well as the characters that you definitely don't get until you've already read further ahead and then go back and re-read.in reviews
...is mysterious and romantic and sure to excite readers looking for a new paranormal romance fix.in reviews
Although I don't actually like the two main characters, there were a lot of other characters that I really liked or loved to hate that made the book quite worthwhile.in reviews
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
Bookworm Expert Level 1
1,333 reviews
This has great character development and story line. I couldn't put these books down. She is one of my favorite authors and can't really do any wrong in my book.
Abril P.
Griffin, GA
I loved the first few books but feel like i didn't love it so much as the series was ending
Nathalia R.
These books are what I like to think of as light reads. Easy to get through page turning and in a day or two your done. Content and happy because it was just enough. I've recommended them many times to my friends and encourage others to read them if they want something to casually breeze through.
Raegan R.
Enid, OK
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I love these books! They are such a romantic story with enough science fiction to keep it super interesting. It has an amazing story line and plot twists.
Andrea M.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I liked this whole series. It's about a few immortals, and it's a love story. I thought it was pretty entertaining. It's worth reading a couple of times. It's fantasy based and new age, and I recommend it.
Amo M.
Laredo, TX
I felt the 3rd book was unnecessary but the I like it. If you looking for an easy read this is good one
Jessie F.
Sparks, NV
I really love these books. So many things happen with the story line that just hook you in and make you want to keep going.
Karin H.
Fort Collins, CO
Like most book series ( excluding harry potter of course) the first two were amazing and the rest were just average. It is a truly original book series and I have re read them since first picking the series up ( Pretty sure I was 13) I would recommend this to anyone.
Kalynne H.
Glendora, CA
I wish I could give it more stars. I was introduced to this series a couple years back by my friend and I have to say that this is my most favorite series ever. The plot is amazing and the love focus is GOALS. Ever and Damon are great in the book series. I highly recommend reading this
Jessica S.
This is one of the best series ever ! It always had mind lowing surprises, it's so well written (the author is a serious artist), and the story just flowed so well together. I own this series and was beyond heartbroken when I lost 2 of them in a move. I believe there are more than 4 though because I follow the author and I could have sworn it said she had 2-3 more out for this series - maybe I mistook it for the Immortal series. It's an amazing read though - MUST READ ❤️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...