Everlasting Lip Liner

What it is: A lip liner that combines extreme long wear with truly weightless color that stays super comfortable all day.Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free.What Else You Need to Know: It took years to perfect this exact formula, resulting in a lip liner that stands out from the rest for its instant gratification: Every stroke delivers saturated pigment, immediate dry down, and effortless definition. The wide shade range offers a perfect match for all KVD Vegan Beauty lipsticks.

does the lip liner takes off or last all day?
Ok, the Bow N Arrow is my fave...but I find it's expensive and runs out quickly. Can anyone recommend another brand that's similar in color? Thanks! xo
Thinking of going 🌱, is it worth liner worth the money ? Wanna do a review #Influenster #voxbox
Start your review of Everlasting Lip Liner!
Product Highlights
I love this lip liner. It is so creamy and pigmented. It lasts all day and really helps your lipstick become opaque. I have Poe.in reviews
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
1,132 reviews
Everlasting Lip Liner uploaded by Kimberly T.
Review for: Vampira
I love these creamy lip liners. I own about 5 of them from this line. In this photo, I am wearing Vampira. They literally glide on. It's a creamy matte texture that doesn't bleed. I wish I could own them all.
Ewa B.
Everlasting Lip Liner uploaded by Ewa B.
Review for: Coven
Everlasting Lip Liner its a very pretty lip liner. Super creamy and soft, very easy to apply. Stays for long time. Safe to use both on eyes and lips. I use it both as a lip liner and as a lipstick. The price point is ok IMO.
Jaime S.
Corryton, TN
Everlasting Lip Liner uploaded by Jaime S.
Review for: OG Lolita
This lip liner is creamy and long wearing. This lip liner will last all day. I love that it is retractable, so I don’t have to keep up with a sharpener.
Addy M.
Carrollton, TX
Everlasting Lip Liner uploaded by Addy M.
Review for: OG Lolita
My holy grail lipliner of all time! The color is amazing and the texture is so creamy, these babies glide on so smoothly, not chalkiness or breaking has ever came to these lip liners. I’m absolutely obsessed with these!
Rihana C.
Everett, WA
Everlasting Lip Liner uploaded by Rihana C.
Everlasting Lip Liner uploaded by Rihana C.
Review for: Vampira, Roxy
This liner has staying power! It lasts ALL DAY. It's actually kind of hard to remove at the end of the day. The formula is a bit dry, but still more on the creamy side, and easy to work with. I feel like it is kind of pricey, but I also feel like I get way more product than a lot of competitors at similar price points. No need to sharpen, just twist the bottom of the tube to dispense more liner. The colors are really good matches for KVD lipsticks, too. Lots of exact matches, no trying to figure out if a liner is the correct shade match. Overall, one of my favorite liners.
Hannah R.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Everlasting Lip Liner uploaded by Hannah R.
Review for: Bow N Arrow
❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥I love this lip liner so much, it is truly incredible. It’s vegan/cruelty free, it’s such a creamy and light formula with super beautiful colors that last forever. Love the price point, love that I don’t have to sharpen it, love love love. I think you get it lol, but like seriously yo, try this next time you’re looking for a great lip liner.
Samantha T.
Castro Valley, CA
Everlasting Lip Liner uploaded by Samantha T.
Very good staying power where I can wear it for hours on a nice day out. Good reasonable price for this product given the quality. It applies nicely and doesnt dry out my lips either. Beautiful color selection as well
Taraa M.
New York
Everlasting Lip Liner uploaded by Taraa M.
Review for: Crucifix
I use this lip liner as a lipstick because a makeup artist had done that with my makeup look & I fell in love. Make sure to moisturize your lips well prior to applying because it can crack, but the inital look is gorgeous! #BlackGirlMagic
Jetzii O.
Everlasting Lip Liner uploaded by Jetzii O.
Review for: Rosary
Loving this lip liner.! ❤❤❤ Really creamy product that goes on smooth and blends beautifully. Also great pigmentation and lots of gorgeous shades to choose from.💋 Will definitely be buying more.(=
Meg S.
Kyle, TX
Everlasting Lip Liner uploaded by Meg S.
Everlasting Lip Liner Great lipliner. Lasts a while, even after eating or drinking. Very smooth application. Blends really well with all the lipsticks I’ve used. Didn’t dry my lips out. Would definitely recommend. Tons of color choices too.

123 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Breanna R.
Staten Island
il y a 2 ans
Jolie D. il y a 2 ans
I can't imagine them getting rid of anything "Lolita". It's the top selling shade