Everlast Sport Prime MMA Universal Training Gloves Grey S/M

by Everlast Sport

The Everlast Prime MMA Universal Training Gloves integrate MMA grappling and striking into one multi-functional glove. The premium suede leather construction is soft to the touch while also delivering durability. Be ready for all impact with ISOPLATE technology that helps reduce the risk of hyper-extension with vertical foam plated wrist construction. The Prime MMA Training Gloves keep your hands protected while sparring, grappling, or striking.

Are these legal to use competitively.
Start your review of Everlast Sport Prime MMA Universal Training Gloves Grey S/M!
Brandi E.
Disputanta, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Although I haven't trained in a while... Everlast has been my "go to" for MMA gloves and equipment. I have small hands (but don't let that fool you ;) I pack a big punch! LOL) so even the female gloves tend to be a little big, but no matter what size I'm wearing I always prproperly wrap my hands before training and fighting. These gloves are comfortable and provide great protection to your hands!
Khushi P.
I have a pair in red. They have lasted me for years! Hands don't cramp up and they don't sweat as much as they do when I use any other gloves. Purchased from Dick's Sporting Goods.
John F.
Canton, GA
These are a great brand of gloves. The open air finger holes definitely help with the excess sweating. Your hands don't cramp up as much either when using these. Great product, 10 out of 10 in my books.
Gicelle G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got a pink ones, but too much used I need a new one, definitely. They are good and comfortable when yo are doing kick boxing. It was a gift from a friend
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Amazon
My teenage son loves these gloves. He uses them daily to punch his Everlast 100 lb Vintage Heavy Bag Kit He loves them because green is his favorite color and also because their well-made. You can never go wrong with this brand. They’re made of high quality material.
Cassandra H.
In my 6 years of boxing/kickboxing these as well as the matching boxing gloves are the most comfortable i have ever worn. out of the 5 pairs in my home, these are always my go to. they are perfectly padded, fit wonderfully, give amazing wrist support, and I'm always getting compliments on the colors of them as well.
The Dusky Diva !.
New Delhi, INDIA
Perfectly made for boxing purpose Helps with sweating as they don't cause too much sweating, do not cramps hand
James P.
Blaine
I love these mits for my MMA training days, I have other gloves for my boxing days and other mits for my BJJ days but these for the days when i dont know what ill be doing when i walk into the gym are awesome. If you want a versatile glove at a reasonable price this is the way to go.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...