Everlast Sport Evershield Double Mouthguard Red uploaded by Chantelle G.

BY EVERLAST SPORT

Protect your mouth from unexpected punches with the Everlast EverShield Double Mouthguard. Two-layered construction features a shock-absorption inner layer surrounded by a rigid outer layer specifically designed for upper and lower jaw protection. The Everlast Evershield offers a customized fit with a boil and bite design for just the right fit, while the center breath channel allows open air flow. see more...

Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
Everlast is a great athletic brand along with Nike. However Everlast has it's own line of specialized athletic gear. I have Everlast boxing gloves and the mouth guard. Super happy with them both!
Janelle S.
Honolulu, HI
Not a bad price for this mouth guard compared to other sport stores. I recommend it for its safety, easy to use and comfortable fitting.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These mouth guards are pretty good, but they're about standard. I like the ones that mold to your teeth are much better.
Carrie G.
Wrightsville, GA
My son is in wrestling so this is perfect for him to use. He says it is very comfortable to wear.
Hanna L.
This a great sports brand and this mouth guard is just amazing. it has such a comfortable fit
Mary P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of the few brands I trust when it comes to mouth guards. They've never let me down!
Suzanne M.
London, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was recommended by a friend to use this as i grind my teeth at night and it works really well. I'd recommend to anyone
Chantelle G.
Previously I had problems with mouthguards. They. Don't fit too big or sometimes I felt insure using it .but this one is soo comfy it also came with the case to place it.
Tiesa S.