BY EVERLAST SPORT

With the Everlast EverGel Mouthguard, you'll have greater protection with its triple-layer construction for enhanced safety as you spar. It features a soft gel inner layer for comfort, a middle layer for effective shock-absorption and a rigid outer shield for ultimate impact protection. The Everlast EverGel offers a customized fit with a boil and bite design and includes a case for portable storage. see more...

Autumn A.
Los Angeles, CA
I was in martial arts and I always got these mouth guards to help protect me and they worked fabulously. It didn't matter how hard I was hit I knew at least my mouth was still intact. It wasn't as uncomfortable as other ones can be as you kind of get used to it after a while. I definitely recommend this to other athletes.
Sabrina K.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
I use this when I'm sparring with my bf for his MMA, mine is pink and grey though. Very cheap at Wal-Mart, a little over $20 :)
Alexis W.
Tamarac, FL
If you play lacrosse, don't get a cheapie get a nice one that forms to your mouth... Especially if your mom bought you braces.
Katelyn B.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boyfriend uses this during football and he said it works great! Definitely recommend to any athlete
Viannely G.
Passaic, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great piece, my boyfriend use it for his MMA class and he said it works great.
Moe M.
Works good with athletes. I know people that have these and it works terrific
Dezarai F.