Everlast Pro Style Grappling Gloves Lg/Xl Red

by Everlast

The Everlast(r) Pro Style grappling gloves are designed with a full wrist wrap strap for superior support and a customizable fit; the refined glove silhouette and ergonomic fist shape offer improved comfort and flexibility.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Everlast Pro Style Grappling Gloves Lg/Xl Red!
Henderson, NV
Although I don't professionally box, these gloves have helped me perfect my punching fist and kept my knuckles well padded for my Everlast Everflex Cardio Strike Bag Kit. I stuck with low weight and learning to strike properly, and these gloves are still in great condition. I also added an Everlast Worldwide 108-Inch Hand Wrap for wrist support and more comfort. Great combo if you want to use fighting as a cardio instead of running.

Looking for your answer?