Everlast 9 Foot Deluxe Speed Rope uploaded by Sabri C.Everlast 9 Foot Deluxe Speed Rope uploaded by Oyuky R.

BY EVERLAST

Greatness is Within™ Improves speed and endurance Develops coordination and strength Burns calories fast Cardio Training Jumping rope can burn up to 1000 calories per workout! Use the tried and true exercise of jumping to improve your fitness level, build strength and endurance, and lose weight. Strong Rubber - for durability Foam Covered Handles - for extra comfort Precision Ball Bearings - for speed and smoothness of rotation Develops Coordination and Strength  Burns Calories Fast Model EX3631BK ; see more...

Verónica S.
I've had this rope over two years. I have snapped it twice. Both times it snapped at the handle, on the metal swivel. I would say I've had about 5 months of regular, 30 minute sessions with this rope.

This rope is the best performing one. I don't do too much fancy stuff, but I do a lot of crosses, double unders, and go for about 5 minutes at a time at 160rpm. This rope doesn't give me any troubles with that intensity of a workout, besides the occasional snap. Of course, I recommend adjusting it to your height which you can do by popping off the cap on the handle, uncrimping the metal with some plyers, and adjusting the rope length. I've used this rope on concrete, but it's really best designed for wood floors or hard rubber
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
This is a great jump rope. Easy to use. Easy to carry in your gym bag. I use it to warm up before an intense workout. Very affordable and the whole family can use it.
Kate R.
Absolutely love this! Use it all the time for my Crossfit classes. Highly recommend if you are into Crossfit.
Jen L.
King George, VA
Love this jump rope! It was actually given to me as a gift and I'm so happy it was! It's the perfect weight, not too heavy and not too light. It is highly recommended.
Desirae D.
Customize it to your size and get a great workout! Simple and sleek look and can fit in your purse.
Raquel W.
Hartford, CT
I Have this and its on point. You can adjust it to your height and workout like a champion , I also like the soft grip.
Sabri C.
yo love it!!! I always us it! El único defecto es que my nails are marked on the rubberSe adapta a su tamaño, fácil de mover. Es muy útil para cuando usted no tiene tiempo para ir al gimnasio