SportsExercise & FitnessFitness EquipmentEverlast
7 oz Striking Training Gloves L/XL Black

Everlast 7 oz Striking Training Gloves L/XL Black

by Everlast

Improve your command and striking power with the Everlast(r) MMA striking training gloves. They feature closed cell Durafoam padding with reinforced finger loops and a hook-and-loop wrist strap. The EverFresh(tm) anti-microbial lining keeps your hands feeling dry and fresh.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Everlast 7 oz Striking Training Gloves L/XL Black!
How would you rate this product?
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
I bought these gloves for my son to go with his Everlast Hyperflex Strike Bag. These gloves are well made. We are very happy with them.
Bri S.
Glen Allen, VA
We used to have a punching bag and these gloves. It was a good stress reliever and the gloves hold up well.
Malissa C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
These gloves are very comfortable. My thumb sometimes slips out though during ground and pound but it’s an easy fix! I got the s/m size and my hands are skinny. The padding is good and it seems to be holding up very well. The price is pretty good too
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
I'm new to the whole fitness thing but starting to finally love it! My kids are really into fitness and we really enjoy trying different things! You can't go wrong with these! Definitely helps and works! You get the results you put in for!
Shanon D.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought these for my son he likes them says they are durable and comfortable.
I bought these for my son he likes them says they are durable and comfortable.
Ana S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My brother's used these for training. He says they are very comfortable and durable
Kelsey H.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love these gloves! I recently joined a Muay Thai class and we have been using these gloves to train. They are very comfortable and the fit is perfect! I would definitely recommend this brand.
Katlyn M.
Redwood City, CA
Love these I have them in pink. I got Mine at sports authority. Great comfort. I use my with my hand wraps as well both products are bomb. Easy to use and enjoyable. Love this product defiantly satisfied.
Irene M.
Red Bluff, CA
Everlast is such a good brand I've had my gloves for years now and my boyfriend as well I highly recommend this brand.
Destiny S.
Bowling Green, KY
My dad bought these so that he could use my punching bag as well. he said they work really good for a beginner and for someone who is just looking to get in shape.

Looking for your answer?