Everlast
24 In Inflatable Ball

Everlast 24 In Inflatable Ball

by Everlast

You've seen these exercise balls at the gym and yoga studio. Now experience the benefits for yourself at home. Trim and tighten abdominal, lower back, and leg muscles. Inflates up to 24 inches. Includes pump and fitness guide. Trim and tighten abdominal, lower back and leg muscles . Inflates up to 24 in. Pump and Fitness Guide Included Everlast® Since 1910 - Choice of Champions® The U.S. Surgeon General has determined that everyone should get 30 minutes of moderate physical activity five days of the week.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Everlast 24 In Inflatable Ball!
How would you rate this product?
Nancy V.
Oxnard, CA
This is a multi purpose item you can use it to workout almost anything, I love how easy it is to put away too!
Kelly H.
Girard, IL
So convenient that it can be put away, and is not in the middle of the floor. However, I seriously wonder how much weight it can actually hold...
Anita  W.
Winnipeg, MB
I own this in black but I wish they had other colours available (at Walmart, where I bought it). Works great. Hadn’t ripped or torn.
Imene B.
ALGER
I love working out and this ball makes it south more fun! I love doing yoga and at some point you'll need a yoga ball. This is the perfect one! I use them twice a week, they are very easy and simple to use, very satisfaid and highly recommend for every one.

Looking for your answer?