Everlane uploaded by Joanna M.Everlane uploaded by Joanna M.Everlane uploaded by Carrie L.

BY EVERLANE #72 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jess M.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Highly recommend this brand for high quality, sustainable, ethical clothing. The customer service of the brand is some of the best I have ever experienced. All of their items are high quality basics that will stay relevant for years to come. If you're on the fence about ordering from them, just do it!
Yukkie N.
Forest Hills, NY
I love the transparency in their products. Everlane offers really great pieces for everyday wear without sacrificing quality. I'm more of a simple t-shirt and jeans gal so their style totally compliments my everyday wardrobe. Their cashmere sweaters are super soft and warm and under $100!
Mari S.
Absolute favorite online retailer. Clothes are simple but elegant, well made and reasonably priced. I love how transparent they are about where the clothes are made and how much it cost to make. They also have really great customer service. And they are a local company (to me).
Tyra I.
Water Valley, MS
Wonderful store. It's been 3 months since I've decided to ditch fast fashion for more ethical options. Everlane is very transparent with where there clothing comes from and how employees are treated. The clothing is of great quality and very chic. I love their emphasis on basics too
Khanh N.
Fort Worth , TX
ALL IM GONNA SAY IS GET THEIR SUPRIMA COTTON T SHIRTS AND THEY’LL CHANGE THE WAY YOU WEAR T SHIRTS! They are a higher end brand but watch and you’ll get super great deals! I love this store and recommend to anyone look for well made quality basics and a minimalist approach!
Alexandretta K.
Everlane is a terrific website. I love the quality of everything I've purchased from them. Prices are totally reasonable and I feel like the pieces I buy from them will last a long time. Their shipping fees are low and they offer free shipping if you buy 2+ pieces at once.
Carley W.
The quality of their products and the brand's ethics are superb. Their sizing is hit or miss for me as a size 14/16, but the things I've gotten that fit last forever. They're a little pricier, but not as expensive as they could be and you're paying for really great quality.
hannah🌙 M.
I love everlane shoes so much!
I have the modern loafer and the street shoe, and both are perfect for going to work or just for a casual day.
Both of these are pointed so you have to break it in, but the quality is so good and definitely worth the money
Krystle W.
They have the best products that are made by vetted factories. They have quality products and such a sleek design style. I like that they carry such great basics. If you need a t-shirt or purse this is the best place to look for everyday wear. I like what they stand for as a brand.
Christine Z.
Washington, DC
Great customer service. Their shoes are really cute and I always get a lot of compliments for their modern loafers. They have really good stuff for decent prices and their denim is actually great. The ankle length actually works on me.
Allison S.
Are their products worth its price?