Evergreen Research Natural Insect Repelling SuperBands Bracelets (Pack of 50) uploaded by Farah B.

BY EVERGREEN RESEARCH

The Evergreen Research Insect Repelling Mosquito Eliminator is perfect at home, camping or any outdoor event. Simply hang the mosquito eliminator anywhere around you and enjoy a bug free day. Each mosquito eliminator can last up 220hrs after the seal is broken. see more...

• Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last sum...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Darby S.
These get major points for affordablilty and simplicity! This is as easy as slipping it on your wrist and wearing it for the duration needed! I found these for 89 cents at my local pharmacy and you really can't beat that! Plus it does the job of giving protection!
Farah B.
Doral, FL
When I saw this bands I didn't believe that a wristband can repels insects but it does! Is so easy to use and keeps my kids protected agains mosquitos. The only thing is that the smell is pretty stron (like all the repellents) so we use it in the ankles.
Jennifer G.
Fort Mill, SC
These really do work! My 6 yr old son has severe reactions to bug bites especially mosquito bites. They have a tendency to turn into huge welts. I purchased these and they are amazing! He loves them so much he wears them on both wrists and both ankles. Great product!
Tiffany A.
Campobello, SC
I bought this for $2 and I wasn't sure if it would work but so far it has. It's only the beginning of spring where I live so the bugs aren't too bad yet but I hope it works into summer. It lasts about a week so for the price, I'd probably get 4 at a time so that it would last for a month.
Amber W.
I used these when I visited Haiti, and I don't think I got bit by one bug! They kinda have a strong scent, but I could wear the same one for two days without a problem. Also the Haitian children loved them. :)
Lia B.
I have no complaints with this. It works well and lasts for the whole day. Yes I do recommend this to others and parents.
Rickeyta F.
Washington, DC
I love these bracelets. It's great when I go to the park with my nephew. they really work
Sarah G.
Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last summer I can some mosquito bites on my butt too. Im trying to find a way to make sure I don't get bit.