EVERGREEN CONSUMER BRANDS Lavoris whitening rinse whitens and brightens teeth - 1 Ltr uploaded by Megan K.

BY EVERGREEN CONSUMER BRANDS

Whitens and Brightens Teeth For more than 100 years Lavoris has produced high quality oral care products. Our whitening rinse will whiten and brighten your teeth. Lavoris whitening rinse has a clean mint taste which makes our product easy to use. Use Lavoris Whitening Rinse to whiten your teeth and freshen your breath! 877-500-2327 see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Rachel K.
Charlotte, NC
This is the BEST whitening mouthwash I've used. I had never heard of it, but it was at my parents house when I stayed over. I have used crest whitening pre mouthwash before (had not used it for a few months) and I always use crest 3D white toothpaste. This mouthwash got my teeth BRIGHT WHITE after only using it morning and night for 4 days. My teeth are not super yellow, but they have always been dull and off white. I have never seen my teeth so beautiful! I am buying this stuff ASAP!
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
For a cheap mouth rinse Lavoris mouthwash does work. You have to brush your teeth daily as pure usual and it even feels like it gives you that deep clean. You rinse with 1/2 fluid oz for 30 seconds... Can't be hard at all.
Brittney M.
I found this stuff in the dollar section at Dollar General so I decided to give it a try and i must say I can tell a different in my teeth for not using it long. I just wish it would foam up more when using it but it doesn't have a bad taste and I'm impressed for a dollar. Definitely buy it more.
Laura P.
Huntsville , Alabama
This works alright. It doesn't foam at all so I feel as if it isn't really working, but it did keep my teeth a decent shade of white between bleaching..