Everglades All-Purpose Seasoning, 16 oz uploaded by Crystal R.

BY EVERGLADES

Salt, spices, dehydrated garlic and onion Acts as a seasoning, rub, and natural meat tenderizer see more...

jenna c.
Astoria, NY
Love this seasoning. Takes boring chicken to new levels! It's also great on fish and vegetables. The mixture of spice and sweet is a flavor that reminds me of home (south florida) and simple comfort foods.
Jessica J.
Sprinkle this on chicken and grill for great flavor! Great on burgers and chops. This spice works its best in my opinion if you use it to season before cooking. Grilling or broiling is best.
Crystal R.
Vero Beach, FL
I keep this handy in my house as its the most common seasoning I use. I love the versatility and taste that it adds to almost anything. I use it on anything from pork chops to tater tots.
Lynda S.
High Springs, FL
We use this on all meat and meat dishes!!! It bring a great flavor to dishes and kicks up the flavor of your meat especially chicken and turkey!
Cassie K.
Lawrence, KS
I love this seasoning I use it all the time it's well worth the money everyone needs to try it it's great
Christin S.
Saint Cloud
This is a staple seasoning in my house! Works great with any kind of meat or veggies. Use it frequently!