BY EVEREST TOYS

Samantha M.
Toronto
This game is so fun and surprisingly hilarious. A friend and I found ourselves actually crying of laughter while playing. You can't go wrong playing this game with a group of close friends, a guaranteed good time.
Ariana R.
It's a very quick game to learn but it loses steam quickly enough. It's great at parties and fun the first few times you play, but the fun just doesn't last and you'll find yourself searching for something else to do before long. The amount of fun you can have also depends on the people you play with and how well they stick to the rules, so keep that in mind. One person in my first play through always flipped the card towards her - and very slowly - so that she saw the face before everyone else or it wasn't revealed to everyone at the same time and that is extremely frustrating. There also aren't that many cards so when you play again and again you already find yourself committing to memory answers that other players have previously used and it gets boring hearing the same answers again and again. At least it's great trying to keep track of chains (like when you complete one and reveal another matching card beneath it which triggers the next shouting match) but again you'll run in to cards already flipped before and it gets repetitive.

It's great as a warm up game - and even an icebreaker - but I wouldn't add it to my collection and I won't request it at board game nights. It's not too bad that I'll absolutely refuse to play it, but one run through the deck is enough for me before I find myself wishing everyone else would also get bored so that we can move on to a different game.
Sarah L.
Calgary
Great game 3 to 10 and up in 3 to 6 players.
Seems really simple but it’s actually quite hard and really gets your brain thinking.
Great for a bunch of laughs, super simple to carry around. I received this as a sneaky Santa Christmas gift through my office.

Really great game to get your brain thinking moving quickly.
Kat D.
Barrie, ON
This game is HILARIOUS! Or, rather, the people who you play it with will be hilarious as they scramble and flail to come up with answers!! I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time. This is a great one for a fast-paced but easy-to-play spin, and works well with large numbers. I can't wait to buy it - and to check out what else the franchise has to offer!! I strongly recommend this game for those of you who love a laugh and a game that's simple in concept, but actually can be difficult on the spot!