Everest Pav Bhaji Masala (100 Gms)

by Everest

Pav bhaji masala is the blend that took Mumbai by storm. 'Pav' means a bun shaped home made bread. 'Bhaji' means mashed vegetables. From its humble origins in the by-lanes of Mumbai, it has become a 'must' on menus in 5-STAR restaurants and celebrity...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Everest Pav Bhaji Masala (100 Gms)!
melbourne
I heard good things about this.So,I bought this from grocery shop.It has rich flavour .I love yo make pav Bhaji with this .it is affordable.I love the packaging and I have 100gms of masala in this packet.Recommended!
Dombivli
Everest Pav Bhaji Masala (100 Gms) uploaded by mamta S.
I am using this pav-bhaji masala regularly to make delicious pav bhaji . It's tasted really good and it's very easy to make pav bhaji with this pav bhaji masala. Everest Pav Bhaji Masala (100 Gms)

Looking for your answer?