Eveready 360 Led Camping Lantern Ipx4 Water Resistant Super Bright 100 Hour R

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eveready 360 Led Camping Lantern Ipx4 Water Resistant Super Bright 100 Hour R...!
How would you rate this product?
Tabitha R.
Sumter, SC
Love these they’re convenient and affordable they’re very bright and can be hung or attached the bottoms are magnets
Blair G.
Cayce, SC
Thanks to Home Tester Club, I received this Eveready Collapsible Camping Lantern, complimentary, in exchange for my review. These opinions are 100% authentic and my own. This Ever Ready Collapsible Camping LED Lantern, was awesome, incredibly convenient, and came in handy while camping, without a doubt, but also just around the house as an emergency light, when and if the power were to fail. Easy to use, lightweight, and convenient for limited storage because it Is collapsible. A++
Michelle E.
Ridgewood, NY
Eveready 360 Led Camping Lantern Ipx4 Water Resistant Super Bright 100 Hour R... uploaded by Michelle E.
Received these to test & I was shocked at the amount of stuff these lanterns can do. It has magnets a small hook. Lantern hangs and also another handle to hold it side ways . If you’re a camper you definitely need these. Best part is they come with the batteries you’ll need .
Sheri D.
Malone, NY
These neat, lightweight lanterns make me want to “camp” in a blanket tent in my living room! When I opened the box, I couldn’t believe I got lucky enough to try these. Super lightweight and have easy carrying handle to use as a flashlight and two metal handles to hang them wherever you choose, or hang them upside down from the little hook that nests in the bottom. These little lights are surprisingly bright too, for running on only 3 AA batteries. Eveready really thought of everything on these. They even have cool magnets on the bottom to stick them to anything metal for a hands-free experience.....genius!! Battery life seems to be fine, with mine still bright after 3 hours. The two options of blinking red lights could be handy in an emergency to signal, whether you’re broke down on the roadside, or hiking in the woods. For the price of them on Amazon ($29.99 for 4), these are worth buying to stash in the car, camper, kids bedrooms and the house. Much safer than candles in a power outage, and give one to the kids for those middle of the night bathroom trips. I’ve already added these to my Christmas list for the grandkids.

Looking for your answer?