EverCurl Curl Care System Sulfate-Free Silk & Gloss Dual Oil Care Spray Bottle uploaded by Adriana J.EverCurl Curl Care System Sulfate-Free Silk & Gloss Dual Oil Care Spray Bottle uploaded by Sophiee S.

BY EVERCURL

Evercurl silk and gloss dual oil care is a dual-phase formula that helps detangle and separate curls while adding shine. This weightless 2-in-1 oil infuses silky moisture without greasiness. Curls are soft, more manageable without stiffness or frizz. . 48 hour curl definition non-drying, anti-frizz system paraben-free - sulfate-free - natural botanicals . Directions: after using hydracharge shampoo and conditioner, dispense 1-2 pumps. Apply to damp hair. Do not rinse. Let curls air dry or blow dry with diffuser. see more...

Christina E.
Tulsa, OK
I love this product on my sons hair. He's mixed and this product helps his curls not be frizzy and gives his hair some shine. It doesn't make his hair oily or greasy. It is a little expensive but I think it's worth it. I will buy it again.
Meg P.
I like this product because it adds tons of moisture to my curls are really fights friz, however if you don't "scrunch" it into your hair it doesn't really do much to define your curls at all, and can even straighten them a bit.
Adriana J.
I never can find curling products that work but this is by far one of the best. my curls are soft and not frizzy!
Jessica K.
Bristol, WI
It's ok. I like it for my straight hair but it doesn't work as well for my 3yr old daughter's curls. Oh well.