BY EVERCURL

Evercurl hydracharge?leave-in cream provides intense hydrating nourishment with no weigh down. This ultra-rich formula feeds curls with moisture, helps block frizz and nurtures each curl's elasticity and shape. . 100% sulfate-free - non-drying - 100% vegan . 48 hour curl definition anti-frizz system paraben-free. Sulfate-free. Natural botanicals . Directions: after using evercurl hydracharge shampoo and conditioner, shake well to blend formula and spray evenly onto damp hair. Do not rinse. Let curls air dry or blow dry with diffuser. see more...

• Does this make your hair feel sticky and clumpy? I just p...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a curl product that doesn't leave...1 Answers
EverCurl Curl Care System Hydracharge Leave-In Cream Pump
  • "I have thick curly hair and really enjoyed this product, it's light enough that I don't have to worry about getting big blobs stuck in some places and getting none in others." in 3 reviews
  • "I have naturally curly hair and this product helps my hair so much to maintain it throughout the day." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone wanting healthy soft frizz free hair!" in 1 review
  • "This is a great cream to apply to damp hair before styling." in 1 review
  • "I have very curly and frizzy hair so any kind of leave in cream is always exciting to try." in 1 review
Amy S.
Phoenixville , PA
I love ❤️ EverCurl Care System Hydracharge Leave-in Cream Pump. I used it right after I wash my hair and let it air dry. My hair is dry due to chemo and this helps hydrate and repair. I buy it all the time.
Karen C.
Indianapolis, IN
Love it! Defines my curls, moisturizes them and makes them pop. It also smells soooo good I always get compliments on the way my hair smells. I have pretty thick curly hair and it works wonders. Makes de tangling easy as well and it's sulfate free!
Brooke C.
This stuff is beyond perfect for my curly hair!! It does such a great job with hydrating and nourishing my hair!! The frizz suddenly disappears when using this product and leaves my curls defined and in shape! 5 out of 5 product! 😊
Maddie A.
I have naturally curly hair but it has been pretty "limp" the past few months so I decided to try a new product. I went for this product because of the good price and it was sulfate free. It went on light, my hair felt extra smooth, and my curls were extra soft and curly! I've used this for 2 months now and I would definitely recommend for anyone with curly hair! I've tried MANY different products and so far this is my favorite!!!
Sandy S.
Van Nuys, CA
This product is amazing! It absorbs into my naturally curly hair and smells amazing. It doesn't leave the hair looking greasy or over conditioned, defines curls nicely and the smell is divine! I love that it leaves my hair soft to the touch and holds the curl without the use of a gel or mousse.
Taylor B.
Scott AFB, Illinois
Once I moved to Illinois, my hair really reacted to the change in weather and was really dry. I tried this product because it was recommended to me by a friend. It did really well at first but then it lost its effect after about a week and a half. I was really disappointed that tit didn't last because I loved it when it worked
Katie L.
This works great with my extraordinary oil curls shampoo and conditioner that I received free from L'oreal and Influenster. I still have frizz but it's better than nothing! I love having a pump because it's easier to use the same amount everyday!
Ariel V.
Concord, NH
I love the EverCurl line. It's great for curly hair, and leaves it feeling soft and shiny. It smells similar to the Paul Mitchell leave in conditioner. This is great for everyday use without leaving any build up.
Samantha N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
This product is extremely moisturizing and hydrating for my hair (look at my picture haha, I have a tight, kinky afro) It will work for any type of curly hair. Helps define my curls and makes styling my hair easier. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great line for curls!
Bianca R.
Ellenwood, GA
Once again, loreal is my top favorite when it comes to Hair, Body and Cosmetics! My hair consistently changes textures and over the years it's gone from tight spiral curls to wavy and just thin and flat. This definitely helped strengthen and boost up my curl game. I love Loreal.
Nicole B.
Does this make your hair feel sticky and clumpy? I just purchase the shampoo, conditioner and this to try out as a set. I always wear my straight but it's so much work to upkeep it because my hair is so curly. I've never worn my hair curly and down for more than a week so this is a new world for me at 30 years ago lol
Erica D.
Berea, KY
I have been looking for a curl product that doesn't leave hair feeling stiff or crunchy. I have fine wavy hair not really curls more of a beach wave. So I can easily go straight or wavy depending on my mood. Does this product make hair soft and not crunchy? Does this product weigh down the hair or have people described it as weightless?