BY EVERCURL #87 in Leave-In Conditioner

Evercurl hydracharge?leave-in cream provides intense hydrating nourishment with no weigh down. This ultra-rich formula feeds curls with moisture, helps block frizz and nurtures each curl's elasticity and shape. . 100% sulfate-free - non-drying - 100% vegan . 48 hour curl definition anti-frizz system paraben-free. Sulfate-free. Natural botanicals . Directions: after using evercurl hydracharge shampoo and conditioner, shake well to blend formula and spray evenly onto damp hair. Do not rinse. Let curls air dry or blow dry with diffuser. see more...

• Does this make your hair feel sticky and clumpy? I just purchase th...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a curl product that doesn't leave hair feel...1 Answers
EverCurl Curl Care System Hydracharge Leave-In Cream Pump
  • "I have thick curly hair and really enjoyed this product, it's light enough that I don't have to worry about getting big blobs stuck in some places and getting none in others." in 3 reviews
  • "I love that it leaves my hair soft to the touch and holds the curl without the use of a gel or mousse." in 1 review
  • "I have very thick and curly hair and this product was just too light to handle my hair" in 1 review
  • "This is a great cream to apply to damp hair before styling." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone wanting healthy soft frizz free hair!" in 1 review
Karen C.
Karen C.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! Defines my curls, moisturizes them and makes them pop. It also smells soooo good I always get compliments on the way my hair smells. I have pretty thick curly hair and it works wonders. Makes de tangling easy as well and it's sulfate free!
Katie L.
Katie L.
This works great with my extraordinary oil curls shampoo and conditioner that I received free from L'oreal and Influenster. I still have frizz but it's better than nothing! I love having a pump because it's easier to use the same amount everyday!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product for my naturally curly hair! Took me so long to find something that didn't leave my hair feeling crunchy or weighed down. Smells nice and light, texture is closer to conditioner and not sticky at all. Will be buying more!
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
Concord, NH
I love the EverCurl line. It's great for curly hair, and leaves it feeling soft and shiny. It smells similar to the Paul Mitchell leave in conditioner. This is great for everyday use without leaving any build up.
member-14c206f56
member-14c206f56
What I love the most about this product is its great smell. I always got comments on how good my hair smelled. It's great to lock in that moisture to my curls.
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Elyria , OH
This works great to keep my wavy curls hydrated and frizzy free. It's also budget friendly. It is lightweight and doesn't weigh down my hair.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells very good . It leaves my hair so soft and not frizzy which is the best part of it .
Amy S.
Amy S.
Phoenixville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ❤️ EverCurl Care System Hydracharge Leave-in Cream Pump. I used it right after I wash my hair and let it air dry. My hair is dry due to chemo and this helps hydrate and repair. I buy it all the time.
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this stuff. It made my curls soft and bouncy and they weren't crunchy at all. Plus it held fairly well through out the night and the price was good.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
This stuff is beyond perfect for my curly hair!! It does such a great job with hydrating and nourishing my hair!! The frizz suddenly disappears when using this product and leaves my curls defined and in shape! 5 out of 5 product! 😊
Erica D.
Erica D.
Berea, KY
I have been looking for a curl product that doesn't leave hair feeling stiff or crunchy. I have fine wavy hair not really curls more of a beach wave. So I can easily go straight or wavy depending on my mood. Does this product make hair soft and not crunchy? Does this product weigh down the hair or have people described it as weightless?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Does this make your hair feel sticky and clumpy? I just purchase the shampoo, conditioner and this to try out as a set. I always wear my straight but it's so much work to upkeep it because my hair is so curly. I've never worn my hair curly and down for more than a week so this is a new world for me at 30 years ago lol