BY EVERCURL

Non-Drying, Anti-Frizz System Cleanse &Amp; Condition Curls In One Simple Step Paraben-Free Sulfate-Free Natural Botanicals An Innovative, Gentle Way To Cleanse And Condition Curls In One Simple Step.&Nbsp; Our Formula Helps Preserve Each Curls' Natural Moisture.&Nbsp; Low-Lathering Creme Cleanses And Helps Reduce Friction To Keep Curls Smooth, Soft And Manageable. Ultra Conditioning Formula Is Infused With Hydrating Botanicals. Made In Usa see more...

Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Replace your shampoo for this is you have curly hair. It leaves your hair feeling so clean while still feeling soft. My hair is definitely healthier since using this. My frizz is cut down drastically which has also cut my styling time.
Aubree S.
Aubree S.
Clarksville, AR
I actually got this in clearance at a price of $3 which was wonderful. You just have to wet your hair and then massage this in for a few minutes and let it sit and then you rinse it like you normally would any conditioner and your hair will feel wonderful.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Mangum, OK
I LOVE this conditioner. It helps with frizzy, dry hair as well as humidity damage and holds curls, as well as makes my straight hair prettier.
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use this when managing my curls, it doesn't leavr hair feeling dirty or crunchy, it's always made my hair smell great & feel soft
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Bakersfield, CA
I have been using this product about two weeks and was skeptical because it's a cleanser and conditioner in one and is also non foaming. But I love it. I am growing out my very curly hair to donate it to charity and the added length has made my curls lifeless but after the first use of this product my curls came back to life. My hair feels very clean and it much less frizzy.
Lacy B.
Lacy B.
Pinnacle, NC
I recently ditched shampoo because of a little hair loss problem I've had for a few years now. After doing some research on my formerly spiral curly hair turned slightly wavy with kinky bits I decided to try L'Oreal Ever Curl Hydracharge Cleansing Conditioner. I've been using it for about two weeks now and I feel that the amount of hair lost during washing and combing has decreased a little. I have also noticed that my hair seems to be remembering what it is like to be curly. I really look forward to the long term effects and I will not be going back to shampoo.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Deer Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is extremely moisturizing and hydrating for my hair (look at my picture haha, I have a tight, kinky afro) It will work for any type of curly hair. An amazing alternative to shampoo, which I rarely use. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great line for curls!
Alex M.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells soooo good! I can't say I see a huge difference in my hair but it's good for a basic conditioner and paraben/sulfate free is a plus!
Darian B.
Darian B.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it. It brings out my natural curls and makes my hair so bouncy and soft
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
W Springfield, MA
Love this product! Currently using it now! Deep clean is amazing and does the trick making my hair smooth and healthy!
Isis B.
Isis B.
How much in stores? I need one
Jeimy S.
Jeimy S.
Canovanas, PR
I have a list of things you to try to curl my hair, but I've never been totally convicting them if this producer worked me is it good?