BY EVERCURL

Non-Drying, Anti-Frizz System Cleanse &Amp; Condition Curls In One Simple Step Paraben-Free Sulfate-Free Natural Botanicals An Innovative, Gentle Way To Cleanse And Condition Curls In One Simple Step.&Nbsp; Our Formula Helps Preserve Each Curls' Natural Moisture.&Nbsp; Low-Lathering Creme Cleanses And Helps Reduce Friction To Keep Curls Smooth, Soft And Manageable. Ultra Conditioning Formula Is Infused With Hydrating Botanicals. Made In Usa see more...

Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
Okay, so let me just say I LOVE cleansing conditioners. I probably love them too much!!! I specifically bought this brand because my hair is wavy (especially when it gets longer), so I thought it might work well with my hair texture. But I really think that I just needed to get a different kind from Loreal that's not for curly hair. So, my main issue with the Loreal's Evercurl cleansing conditioner is that it does not work as well as my herbal essences naked cleansing conditioner did. That one worked so well for me that it's the one I compare all other brands with now. The smell is also somewhat weird? I like when my hair products leave a nice fragrance in my hair, but since I don't like the smell it's rather annoying to get a whiff of it every ten minutes of the day. Anyway, my advice is just know your hair texture/type, so that you can get a product that accommodates for your hair accordingly. I'm sure this would have worked more effectively if I had curlier hair.
Lacy B.
Pinnacle, NC
I recently ditched shampoo because of a little hair loss problem I've had for a few years now. After doing some research on my formerly spiral curly hair turned slightly wavy with kinky bits I decided to try L'Oreal Ever Curl Hydracharge Cleansing Conditioner. I've been using it for about two weeks now and I feel that the amount of hair lost during washing and combing has decreased a little. I have also noticed that my hair seems to be remembering what it is like to be curly. I really look forward to the long term effects and I will not be going back to shampoo.
Janie A.
Just bought this little gem two days ago and am so happy that I did! I have super curly hair that can be dry and frizzy depending on the weather. You put it on in the shower and has a light lather that turns into a conditioner, leave it on for two min and rinse. It leaves your hair feeling instantly light and soft, and has your hair smelling lovely all day which I absolutely love! #MusesOfInfluenster
Taylor A.
This is a great product for curly hair! It leaves your hair soft, smooth, and clean without depleting your hair of any of its naturall oils. I have switched from shampoo to this and my hair has never been more manageable and moisturized. I recommend the entire Ever Curl line to anyone who is having problems with dry hair, not just the curly girls!
Cassandra H.
Replace your shampoo for this is you have curly hair. It leaves your hair feeling so clean while still feeling soft. My hair is definitely healthier since using this. My frizz is cut down drastically which has also cut my styling time.
Emelizza L.
Got this product at the 99cents store for $1.99! I truly love how it keeps my hair smelling good all day! I have thick, curly, frizzy hair, and I don't think it completely takes away my frizz, but it leaves my hair soft and conditioned!
Aubree S.
Clarksville, AR
I actually got this in clearance at a price of $3 which was wonderful. You just have to wet your hair and then massage this in for a few minutes and let it sit and then you rinse it like you normally would any conditioner and your hair will feel wonderful.
Samantha N.
Deer Park, NY
This product is extremely moisturizing and hydrating for my hair (look at my picture haha, I have a tight, kinky afro) It will work for any type of curly hair. An amazing alternative to shampoo, which I rarely use. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great line for curls!
Kelly M.
Bakersfield, CA
I have been using this product about two weeks and was skeptical because it's a cleanser and conditioner in one and is also non foaming. But I love it. I am growing out my very curly hair to donate it to charity and the added length has made my curls lifeless but after the first use of this product my curls came back to life. My hair feels very clean and it much less frizzy.
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
I use the L'Oréal brand sulfate free shampoo and Conditioner and I love it! It's so good for your hair to be sulfate free. And they have many different scents and types for hair.
Isis B.
How much in stores? I need one
Jeimy S.
Canovanas, PR
I have a list of things you to try to curl my hair, but I've never been totally convicting them if this producer worked me is it good?