Evercare Professional Pet Hair Lint Roller

Features our stickiest tape ever with easy sheet removal. 60 sheets. #1 selling roller in the USA. Individual results may vary based on various factors.

Does anyone else feel as though they should have shares in rollers like this? The recent ones i bought actually arent ripping correct. Has anyone had problems with this brand?
Do you guys think this product works because I find a lot of problems with hair being all over the place and I've been in need of this ?
How well does this work? Do you have to roll it over the same spot over and over?
Start your review of Evercare Professional Pet Hair Lint Roller!
Greenville , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this lint roller. I have a pup who sheds a whole lot, so this is a staple in my household and also a lifesaver. We keep them all around the house so we don't leave covered in dog hair. The product is very sticky so it picks up a lot of hair which I love. It is also a great quality product. Would recommend to anyone.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have two rescue dogs in our home so things can get a lil hairy around here! LOL! My husband and I find that these Evercare Professional Pet Hair Lint Rollers work miracles on furniture as well as our clothing. No more going out in furry clothing. A great roller to pick up pet hair.
Kansas City , MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the best roller I have found yet!  My dog is a super shedder.  It is impossible for me to wear black in my house without getting white and tan hairs on my pants!  This roller gets the hair quick and doesn't take a million different sheets to do the job!  It's very sticky and the papers come off easy when you're ready to switch sheets.  I also the have the major roller for our furniture.
spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I wear black alot this is a life saver, I have 3 dogs they shed alot the lil ones only bother wjen they are on your lap, and the big one would fill the bottom of my sofas with hair, this lint remover helps me get rid of every pesky hair on my outfit. If lint rollers didn't exist i wouldn't be able to wear black or dark colors lol.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is by far the best roller around for pets. We have a long haired white cat and she is constantly shedding on a daily basis. We have to have leather furniture to get the hair off easily and satin sheets too. Now, we cover the couch with a blanket, so the lint roller comes in handy for that. Even in our leather ottoman, all you see is white hair. I'm so happy there's a roller that's sticky for this reason alone.
grants pass, OR
Purchased at: Amazon
I have four dogs and this is the best lent roller for pet hair. The other lint rollers don’t pick up half as much hair as this one does. You can buy refills which I really like. I use their handle that is easy to grip and on the other end is a silicone brush that scrapes the hair off of surfaces
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love these for so many reasons. I have really thick hair that sheds so much so I constantly have my hair sticking to my clothing. My dog is white and sheds a lot too and for someone whose wardrobe is basically all black, this can be problematic. The sheets are easy to tear off and I only use 1 sheet every 3 days.
Glendale, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I think have a lint roller is a must when having a pet. My dog is a border collie and she sheds alot this always comes in handy . last long has alot of sheets and works very good . very affordabke and can taje everywhere with you
Evansville , IN
When you own pets, having a quality lint roller is essential. This picks up all of the hair my fuzzy friend leaves behind on my clothes, furniture & even in the car. I keep one in the car to make sure I don't show up anywhere a fuzzy mess!
New Salisbury, IN
If you don't own one you don't know the struggle and the need all at the same time ! It's amazing gets all the cat hair and dog hair and even goat hair yes I know your thinking goat hair wtf but I'm serious after I play with my goats I have hair on my jeans and stuff and one swipe and bam gone !!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...