Evercare Professional Pet Hair Lint Roller

Features our stickiest tape ever with easy sheet removal. 60 sheets. #1 selling roller in the USA. Individual results may vary based on various factors.

Com puedo tener un rodillo? Me gustaría mucho para mis perros y poder probarlo
Ay que bien porq yo quiero uno porque tengo 4 perros de verdad y me cuesta mucho qitar los pelos de la ropa y de los sillones mi piso termina yeno de pelos
Does anyone else feel as though they should have shares in rollers like this? The recent ones i bought actually arent ripping correct. Has anyone had problems with this brand?
Start your review of Evercare Professional Pet Hair Lint Roller!
Rachelle M.
Memphis, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Evercare Professional Pet Hair Lint Roller uploaded by Rachelle M.
Purchased at: Target
Evercare Professional Pet Hair Lint Roller If you have dogs, this is the lint roller for you. We have a German Shepherd and a golden retriever dog, and there is dog hair everywhere. These lint rollers are my only saving grace when I have to leave and go to work. After trying this brand I wouldn’t use any other kind. I even have the giant one on a stick to do the couches and furniture with. I purchase these at target typically.
Linda C.
I love the sticky sheets they pick up the dog and cat hair from my clothing very well. Would recommend.
Kimberly Y.
Overpriced but did the job somewhat... sheets didn’t come off as easily as I thought they should’ve for the price point... my all time favorite brand of lint rollers are still the 97 cent mainstay ones from Walmart that were, not surprisingly, discontinued... always gotta ruin a good thing lol
Tiffany H.
Pineville, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the best lint roller if you have pets! It removes all the hair from clothing and furniture. It is a great product to have.
LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the best roller I have found yet!  My dog is a super shedder.  It is impossible for me to wear black in my house without getting white and tan hairs on my pants!  This roller gets the hair quick and doesn't take a million different sheets to do the job!  It's very sticky and the papers come off easy when you're ready to switch sheets.  I also the have the major roller for our furniture.
Nelcy H.
Marietta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I totally recommend this product for its ease of use and its spectacular results in minutes collect each hair
Amy O.
Rio Grande, NJ
If you have pets or animals or are you just are a little magnetizer this is the roller you want to get it gets all the lien off you don’t use it quick and it does use one or two applications however it does work I definitely recommend
Nicole S.
Rogue River, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have pets so we have pet hair. These have done the best at picking up all the hair. We’ve got them all over and in our cars
Ally H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a perfectly adequate lint roller. We have a cat with white and silver hair and it gets the hair off of our dark pants and blankets. Not sure I ever met a lint roller that went wrong tho?
Kayla R.
Monticello, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
This pet hair lint roller works so gooooood! I love how easily it gets off the hairs!! So happy it works because I have to wear black like every single day for work! Definitely recommend this to anyone with pets!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...