Evercare Professional Pet Hair Lint Roller uploaded by Jéssica S.Evercare Professional Pet Hair Lint Roller uploaded by Jéssica S.Evercare Professional Pet Hair Lint Roller uploaded by Karen M.

BY EVERCARE

Features our stickiest tape ever with easy sheet removal. 60 sheets. #1 selling roller in the USA. Individual results may vary based on various factors. see more...

• Does it "pick up" tiny dog hairs? 🐶14 Answers
  • How long will this last? 8 Answers
  • In need of a lint roller for my puppy's hair! Where can I find this? 30 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Cady K.
Cady K.
Canton, MA
Nothing is worse than having a black dog and wearing a white shirt or a white dog and wearing black pants. This lint roller helps pick up every single hair off of your clothes and it's a must have! Being a pet owner comes along with lots of dog or cat hair and it gets everywhere. With this lint roller it has the strongest stick and really does the job every time. I have also used it to do the couch before guests come over!
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
This is amazing. I simply brush my arms stomach and my pants when top sheet is full of hair I pull it off. Discard in trash and repeat til all doggie hairs are gone from my clothing. I also use on my bed and couch for a quick touch up so I don't have to drag my vaccum cleaner out three to five times a day. I highly recommend this if you have a pet who sheds its hair! I absolutely love it. I keep several in my home.
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Buffalo, NY
Great to have in the kitchen, the bedroom, your car, your pocketbook, everywhere! These things should be kept all over the place to prevent further from traveling with you. They weren't very well, and there are so many sheets which last a while. Not very expensive either!
Monica C.
Monica C.
Rialto, CA
My cats shed crazy even after brushing them so buying one of these was a necessity. Unfortunately this brand didn't help at all. The roller filled up super fast but didn't do its job very well. Maybe it's the material of our clothes? Idk but this didn't work for me
Katie A.
Katie A.
La Place, LA
OH Boy! I have two dogs and during the summer and living in south Louisiana they tend to shed like crazy! I sit on a blanket or on the sofa and I immediately have dog hair on me. I keep two of these in my car and they get all the hair and lint off of my clothes!
Wendy A.
Wendy A.
Every pet owner needs this because almost every dog sheds! My work uniform would have hair all over and just use this to clean it off, I have a pug and German shepherd and they are both short and long haired dogs and shed a lot so works great on both!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Stafford, VA
I'm a quality snob! This is amazing! I have long haired furbabies and often have their hair all over my clothing. This takes it all off! I use it on clothing, furniture, bedding, and even in our vehicle after we give them rides! Highly recommend it!
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
When you own pets, having a quality lint roller is essential. This picks up all of the hair my fuzzy friend leaves behind on my clothes, furniture & even in the car. I keep one in the car to make sure I don't show up anywhere a fuzzy mess!
Kat A.
Kat A.
I have this! Works great for animal hair! Very affordable too! I got it at Walgreens. I have a dog w white hair. I Hate hair on my clothes! Esp if I'm wearing black. So these come in very handy. I have one in my car too.
vere v.
vere v.
This is super handy to have around when you're a pet owner. I keep one at home and one in the office just in case. I like how sticky it is great for all surfaces especially the couch and the comfort or. Totally worth it
Julianne R.
Julianne R.
In need of a lint roller for my puppy's hair! Where can I find this?
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Dublin, OH
Does this remove hair better than a regular lint roller?
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
What kind of dog(s) do you have?
Aurora B.
Aurora B.
Are these sold in a pack? I've only found in single.
Joey Beth B.