Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLint RollersEvercare
Evercare Pet Lint Roller 100 Sheet Twin Pack

Evercare® Pet Lint Roller 100 Sheet Twin Pack

by Evercare

Everyone loves a great value! The Evercare Pet Lint Roller 100 Sheet Twin Pack (200 total sheets) uses proprietary, US made, Extreme Stick tape that removes the toughest fur and debris from clothes & furniture, which keeps you looking great everyday. The ergonomically designed Ergo Grip Handle makes cleaning feel more natural. Evercare, the lint roller experts since 1956.

Features: Reuseable

Item Type: Lint removers

Sheets Per Roll: 100.0

Material: Adhesive, Plastic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Evercare® Pet Lint Roller 100 Sheet Twin Pack!
Amber H.
Tipp City, OH
With having 6 cats I have tried every brand of lint roller on the market. These are by far the best! Typically you have to go through multiple sheets to do your pants and top. At the most it takes 2 sheets to do your pants and shirt covered in hair. This is an amazing product and the only brand we buy now.
Sarah S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Purchased at: Target
These are the best lint roller. It’s all I use. And since I have a cat I use it a lot and it picks up the cat’s hair from clothing, couches and beds. I highly recommend it.
Jennifer R.
It’s great to remove pet fur,hair it’s fast and easy you don’t even have to use a lot....
candace H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Cats; we love them but the hair is everywhere! I use these rollers to keep my furniture and clothes fur-free. And the double pack is a great deal.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
1,649 reviews
Much better than my previous lint roller. It gets most hair off of my clothes. I keep 1 in the house and 1 in the car.
Sarah T.
Ferndale, MI
Just got this pack for the first time and I love it. It works way better than other brand I have used in the past. I have a black cat so I’m constantly needing to lint roll my clothes.
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
4,820 reviews
I think I probably have 10 of these between the house and vehicles. My son uses them all the time because unfortunately we have a pet hair problem. This works well on it and they are very reasonable. I would recommend this to anyone who has lint problems etc. #organizedlife #decorator #homesweethome
Jacque F.
San Francisco, CA
I use the Evercare Pet lint rollers, because they not only work on your dogs, but it works great when cleaning lint & dog hairs off your bed sheets, comforters and clothes.  I’ve tried the other brands and they do not work as great, so Evercare is the main product I use for picking out the lint and dog shirts every time.  It;s the best in the market, because the sticky tape is strong enough to do it’s job, without,putting so much effort to clean. I highly recommend this product.
Razielle E.
Chino, CA
My favorite lint roller! It is absolutely perfect for anyone with pets that shed. It picks up pet hair in one go, takes out lint, and any pilling fabrics. Highly recommend for both pet owners and non-pet owners!
Karina Y.
GigHarbor
A must need if you own any cats or dogs since the fur will be all over your clothes and this is the best solution

Looking for your answer?