Evercare Pet Hair Roller

by Evercare

Pet hair sticks to this roll like magic. It's a must for every home with pets! You'll find a million ways to use it. Pet hair sticks to this roll like magic. Generous, 30 feet of very sticky, long-lasting 4" wide tape on a smooth-rolling cylinder. Use it to roll away pet hair and lint from clothing, furniture, curtains, bedding and other surfaces. Keep one in your vehicle, too; it's great for auto upholstery and for catching the pet hair that clings to the bottom of your pants as you walk out the door.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Evercare Pet Hair Roller!
How would you rate this product?
Brittany N.
Valley Village, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Sure it’s sticky. Yes it picks up hair. But the roll of paper is CONSTANTLY coming off the handle. I can’t lint roll anything without the roll coming off the handle and sticking to whatever I’m rolling. I’d rather pay more to avoid the inconvenience.
Jessika A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Le doy todo el puntaje a este super cepillo para pelo canino. A mi en lo particular me facilita el trabajo de desenredar el pelo de mi perrito que es bastante peludo y como me encanta mantenerlo con su pelaje bien cuidado este producto me ha servido de mucha ayuda.
Kaci C.
Moon Township, PA
I use this CONSTANTLY! it's become a necessity in my household. Having a cat that sheds a lot is really frustrating, but when people come over I'm sure to mention I have the hair roller so they aren't so bothered by all of his fur. It's a great product. A must have.
Cynthia H.
Warren, MI
Ever care pet hair roller is a convenient way to clean pet hair off your clothes.
Viviana R.
Great tool! I hate going everywhere with pet hair taggin along. The glue wprks wonderfully getting even the tinniest hairs off clothes, linens, carpets you name it!

Looking for your answer?