Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesEvercare
Magik Brush 2-Sided Lint Brush 1 ea (Pack of 3)

Evercare Magik Brush 2-Sided Lint Brush 1 ea (Pack of 3)

by Evercare

Pack of 3

Is this lint brush worth the money? Looking for one that will pick up medium cat hair well!!
How do you clean it.
Start your review of Evercare Magik Brush 2-Sided Lint Brush 1 ea (Pack of 3)!
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
If I could give this lint brush more than five stars I would! It’s the BEST lint brush I have ever had/used!!! It picks up dog hairs around my house very well. It’s easy to use. It really does work like magic, so it’s a perfect name for this lint brush!
Catherine  D.
Balaton, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Does the job and better than the sticky tape ones. Environmentally friendly which is a plus.
candace H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I’m use this to remove kitty hair and refresh the look of fabric on furniture and textiles. Highly recommend.
Sherry K.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
A great option for removing lint, but prefer the sticky type for removing my dog’s long hair off my clothes. It’s amazing how well it works though! Just have to make sure to go in the direction it shows, or you will end up adding back the lint.
Kerry F.
Bel Air, MD
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I keep this in my laundry area. It gets the job done when it comes to removing lint and pet hair from your clothes. I wish they can in different sizes. This roller is a good value and I would keep a couple on hand. If you need a reliable product, than this is it!
Shaquoia  L.
Linden, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Evercare Magik Brush 2-Sided Lint Brush 1 ea (Pack of 3) uploaded by Shaquoia  L.
This works pretty well. The only thing I have an issue with is once it's full of lint it's hard to clean it off of the brush.
Thamar A.
Greenfield, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
Works great! It's very durable and steady. Lint remover is a must in our house. Picks up lint very well. You can use both sides and easy to flip and maneuver.
Roxanne  S.
Gerry, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Love it! I keep one in the car just in case! It's nice to keep one on hand! Really pulls off all the unwanted fuzz on your clothes! Works great! Very affordable! I would definitely recommend buying one to keep around the house or car or even both!
Lucy S.
Mecca, CA
I keep one lint brush in my car, n one in the house, I use the one in my car on the car seats to remove any lint or fur. I use the one in the house for clothes n furniture. I keep the kitty fur away! There great to have if ur a pet parent!
Kassie B.
Homewood, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I remember this lint brush from a while back! I need this again. It's 2 sided for different types of things and one side is rougher. You got to love that it's only one time purchase and no sticky paper n constant purchasing.