Evercare Lint Roller uploaded by mary y.

BY EVERCARE #26 in Lint Rollers

America s #1 Selling Lint Roller 60-Layers ~ Total 30.1 Ft. x 4 in. Easy Sheet Removal! Ask the Clothes Care Experts 800-435-6223 ; see more...

Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always have to have a lint roller. I always just pick these up in walmart in the detergent aisle. They work really great. The sheets are large. They're super inexpensive. I highly recommend these. They're easy to store too.
Erica C.
Ballston Spa, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: Lint Roller more...
This is the best lint roller I have ever used. It is now the only one I buy. It's great that they even sell refills for the wand. I love how big the sheets are. It really gets all the lint and hair off. Highly recommend!
Tina E.
Otway, OH
Love having evercare lint roller carry one with me at all times have some at home and in my purse must have great for pet hairs use it on clothes, my car, my furniture last for a while and it is a great price.
Erin H.
California, MD
This is a must in a house with a long haired cat, dog that sheds and 2 kids! Easy to use, convenient and not very expensive. I keep a travel one in my purse at all times.
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
Lint Rollers save me from wearing my yellow labs dog hair to work everyday and Overcare is a wonderful brand that works great!
Kristen R.
I always travel with a lint roller, and often let people borrow it. It works as it should!
Kaitlyn R.
Shreveport, LA
A must have if you have animals that shed! I keep one in my car, purse and bathroom.
Brianna P.
York, NE
Is this good at getting all of the lint off?