BY EVERCARE

Gentle Care! Heavy Duty Battery Operated Fuzz Remover STS System Safe Trim System™ Triple blade action never ruins your precious garments! Quickly removes unsightly pilling and fuzz balls from sweaters, shirt collars, wool, flannel jackets and any knit fabrics. Restores clothing to a like-new appearance. 1 Shaver Includes a cleaning brush for regular maintenance of the motor.  Requires 2AA batteries Comfortable grip handle Heavy duty motor Cleaning brush  Easy-to-remove waste bin ; Questions? Ask the Clothing Care Experts - 800-435-6223 see more...

• Does this come in different sizes? Where can I get a new blade??2 Answers
  • What store can i get it7 Answers
Erin D.
Erin D.
Bought one of these a couple years ago and not that impressed. It's ok but I find it still leaves a lot of piling behind.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Wellington, FL
Decorator Expert
This looks amazing to distress fabric, decorate just about anything, fix a sweater or two and still have endless ideas
Larcina S.
Larcina S.
Decorator Expert
I haven't brought this yet, but what could go wrong??? I have a smaller one that worked fine for a long time until my little one got to it. So, I know once I purchase this one I will enjoy it. I like the fact that it is bigger, so it would cut my lint shaving time in half. Also, that it has a handle. I have to purchase this.
Angie M.
Angie M.
Murrieta, CA
This is that item you wouldn't have thought you needed until you actually try it! ....That sweater you have with all the nubbies on it...well this gently removes all the fuzz-balls from your clothes. Great item to have!
Becky H.
Becky H.
Lansing, KS
My parents had one of these from the 1980s and it finally stopped working. It was nice to see they're still made as they work fantastic!
Raquel L.
My sister in law has one of these and I'm in love. She lives a couple of houses down and I have to constantly go and borrow it.
Tamara G.
Tamara G.
Louisville , KY
Love this! My mom used to have a fabric shaver when I was younger and I've looked for one for years! I found this and its100%a household staple.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Decorator Expert
I was glad to have this on hand recently to fix an expensive sweater! It's bigger than the one I had previously, so the job went much faster!
Keturah H.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
Evercare giant fabric shaver works great on sweaters and anything that has pilling. Makes light work of removing pilling.
Sheena P.
Sheena P.
Perfect for removing those little fuzzies from your favorite throw. Easy to use, they also make great stocking stuffers!
mariana h.
mariana h.
What store can i get it
Raquel L.
Does this come in different sizes? Where can I get a new blade??