BY EVERCARE

Gentle Care! Heavy Duty Battery Operated Fuzz Remover STS System Safe Trim System™ Triple blade action never ruins your precious garments! Quickly removes unsightly pilling and fuzz balls from sweaters, shirt collars, wool, flannel jackets and any knit fabrics. Restores clothing to a like-new appearance. 1 Shaver Includes a cleaning brush for regular maintenance of the motor.  Requires 2AA batteries Comfortable grip handle Heavy duty motor Cleaning brush  Easy-to-remove waste bin ; Questions? Ask the Clothing Care Experts - 800-435-6223 see more...

• Does this come in different sizes? Where can I get a new blade??2 Answers
  • What store can i get it7 Answers
Kristen R.
I bought this a while back to shave my beret. Works as it says.
Sarah H.
Smithfield , IL
Decorator Expert
I was glad to have this on hand recently to fix an expensive sweater! It's bigger than the one I had previously, so the job went much faster!
Elizabeth C.
Rosalia, WA
This works great. It is much larger than ordinary shavers which saves a lot of time. The handle is comfortable to hold.
Raquel L.
My sister in law has one of these and I'm in love. She lives a couple of houses down and I have to constantly go and borrow it.
Heather L.
Wellington , FL
Decorator Expert
This looks amazing to distress fabric, decorate just about anything, fix a sweater or two and still have endless ideas
Jasmine B.
I love these! They work great! I was so happy when I finally found one for myself so I could stop stealing my moms.
Joanna C.
Charlotte , NC
Love this product! Fantastic for folks who own pets. I also use it after taking laundry out of the dryer.
Becky H.
Lansing, KS
My parents had one of these from the 1980s and it finally stopped working. It was nice to see they're still made as they work fantastic!
Beatriz N.
El Paso, TX
Mi mama usaba el chiquito cuando yo era pequeña y hace poco le compre este mas grande y lo ama y yo igual
Sheena P.
Perfect for removing those little fuzzies from your favorite throw. Easy to use, they also make great stocking stuffers!
mariana h.
What store can i get it
Raquel L.
Does this come in different sizes? Where can I get a new blade??