Evercare Extra Sticky Lint Roller

America s #1 Selling Lint Roller 60-Layers ~ Total 30.1 Ft. x 4 in. Easy Sheet Removal! Ask the Clothing Care Experts 800-435-6223 ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Evercare Extra Sticky Lint Roller!
Cerulean, KY
this is an excellent product. easy to use and the price is cheap. toss in your bag or luggage and you are ready to go. love that the refills are inexpensive as well. can purchase at any local store
Fort Payne, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Absolutely love this product!!!! It's so inexpensive and very easy to use. It's a must have for pet lovers. I have a puppy and I use this product a lot. I love that it makes hair cleanup so easy.
Kutztown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Absolutely the worst link roller I ever bought! I would never recommend this line roller. The lint papers are difficult to get off and the lint papers stick extremely fast to the next. Not to mention, you use and go through many of these lint papers unlike other brands. Not worth the money.
I love this lint roller! I always keep one in the drawer by my front door so I can do a quick roll before I leave in the morning. I have to wear black pants for work and would be lost without this! It really is the stickiest as well! It pulls off any lint or fizzles and makes my clothes look brand new.
Liberty, SC
Love these things it is a must in my household, If not for having my baby buddy dog rubbing on my pants legs with his shaggy hair its my hair on my black top. these work well like the xtra sticky does a great job.
This is the best lint roller I've ever used! I bought a pack that had the roller, two replacement rolls, and a lid/roll protector. It's extra sticky, and the sheets are easy to peel off. I've had some lint rollers where the sheets would rip and tear, and it was such a hassle to use. But not this one!
Cranston, RI
I can't be with out this lint roller ever. I'm constantly on the go between my house, car, and job. The Evercare brand is absolutely the best! I have a pet dog that sheds a ton. This is the only roller that I can rely on to assure that I get every last hair off of my clothing, couch, car seats etc.
If you've got animals>dog or cats especially>then this IS the product for you. I do have 2 cats of my own and between the 2 of them, I can end up with hair just about everywhere-including all over my house! This is great for picking that up on my furniture and clothes!
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This lint roller is a must have if you have dogs or other pets! It does such a great job at picking up all of the hair! I think it’s very affordable, I’d spend twice what it costs to effectively get dog hair off my clothes! I will forever be buying this lint roller!
Harlingen, TX
It's okay but it doesn't collect as much fur as I thought it would, the ones from the dollar store work just as good and maybe even better. I just don't where the "extra sticky" comes from.

Looking for your answer?